• Camping trip

"JJ?" I say looking up at him. "Yes Y/n?" He says looking at me as we both were sitting in my living room. "So my parents and I are going camping and we are wondering if you'd like to come?" I ask him. We've been together for about a year now and JJ has been pretty much been living with us because if his shit ass dad. I hated how he treated JJ and it disgusted me. Seeing him come here with cuts or bruises all over him. It broke my heart.

"Of course. I'd be honored to come." He says smiling, while cuddling up to me. JJ already had some spare clothes and stuff here so later on we both packed up. We were going for 3 days which I was really excited.

"Thanks for letting me come with you guys! Means a lot to me." JJ says to my parents as we are all in the car. "Your welcome JJ! Your welcome to come with us anytime and welcome to stay at the house whenever." My mother says with my dad agreeing with her. A huge smile grew across JJ's face making you smile even more.

It was a three hour drive so I decided to cuddle up to JJ and get some rest. "Get some rest too okay JJ?" I say looking up to him and he nods giving me a kiss on the head and putting a blanket over us.

"She really does love you JJ and we have noticed she's been so much happier with you. So thank you for caring for our daughter. Your pretty much part of this family too." My dad says to JJ as I lay there with my eyes close. "Of course Mr and Mrs. Y/L/N. I love this girl more than she knows and I always will." He says making my heart instantly melt.

"We are glad to have you here JJ and we are glad you love her." My mom says with JJ thanking her. He kisses my head still thinking that i'm asleep. Him saying that made my world. I like that my parents and him get along. I'm also glad he considers him as part of the family, because he is. I then fall asleep in JJ's arms.

"Y/n wakey wakey we are here." I wake up to JJ shaking me and I just smile at him. We get out of the car helping unload all of the stuff. JJ put his things in my room which he was staying in it with me because my parents didn't mind because we've been together for a year now. But one thing is I was still a virgin and I just wasn't ready yet and JJ respected that and he said it was okay and that whenever i'm ready, he's ready. 

We finished packing and JJ starts a fire because it's hard for me to do it. All of us cook hot dogs over the fire and talk. My parents get to know more about JJ and JJ kinda brought up about his dad which made me sad and my parents were there for him always. I cuddle up to JJ at the fire laying on his lap while he plays with my hair. My parents loved how cute our relationship was. 

Later on in the night we make smores and we tell stories and it was just fun. Then everyone went to sleep and I was warm and cozy in JJ's arms. "Love you J" I say looking up at him. "Love you even more." He says giving me a big kiss. I laid my head on his chest and went to sleep.

The last two days we all went out to different places and explored and me and JJ rode quads around camp which I enjoyed a lot. Both of us also went out to the lake to go swimming. Our camping trip was one of my favorite memories so far. I couldn't wait for more memories to come.

hey guys i hope your enjoying the imagines you can always give me ideas if you'd like. just message me or comment and i'll make sure to shout you out. much love!