• Boat

It was a beautiful day in outer banks so your boyfriend JJ decided to grab the boat and take you out today. This is your first time ever going on a boat. You were scared but at the same time you knew JJ was going to be there for you always.

You go put a bathing suit on and get some snacks and wait for JJ by the dock. You then seen him in the distance and got nervous about being on the boat. "Hi babe!" He says pulling you up onto the boat and he helps you in. "Hey." You say kissing him. "Ready to have the best day ever?" He asks. "Yes I am." You say.

It's a few hours in and you guys ate a few snacks and just talked and talked. You laid on JJ's lap as he played with your hair. He loved playing with your hair. "I love you J." You say. "I love you too Y/n." He says kissing my head.

As you got up you accidentally slipped and cracked your head and falling into the water. JJ then dived in to come get you and all you could feel is yourself sinking. Then you got brought back in the boat. "Y/n! Can you hear me are you okay?" He says but you couldn't barley hear him. He rips his shirt off wiping the blood that was gushing from your head.

"Y/n please talk to me!" He yells starting to tear up. You just start to shake your head. "Y/n!!" He yells. "I... I'm okay.." You say slowly. "Oh fuck we need to get you to the hospital!" He says worried.

And after that straight to the hospital you went. You passed out as soon as you stepped foot into the hospital.

About an hour later you wake up in a hospital bed with an IV and stuff all over you while JJ was holding your hand. "Your awake! Are you okay?" He asks. "Yeah. Just sore i'm sorry for ruining our day." You say. "You didn't ruin our day! Don't ever say that! It was an accident it's okay. I'm just glad your okay." He says kissing me. "Yeah me too." You smile.

The doctor then came in explaining you had a few stitches in your head because there was a big cut in your head. Also you had a concussion which you had to be careful. Then you were checked out of the hospital and went to your house with JJ. He picked you up and laid you in bed.

"Do you want me to run a bath for you?" He asks. You nod as he leaves. Then he comes back picking you up and taking you to the tub, takes your clothes off and carefully puts you in. "Come in with me?" You ask. He nods and undressed and put you between his legs. You put your head on his chest and he played with your hair and washed it for you.

After the bath he helped you get dressed and cuddled up to you. "Love you babe." He says. "I love you too." You kiss him.

Omg guys i'm sorry for not updating for along time i'm working on my new book. But i love you guys and i hope your doing well! Thanks for the many reads guys it's amazing how far i came with all this! make sure to go check out my other books! much love ❤️❤️