Clumsy- Rafe

It was a semi nice day in the outer banks. I had to go over and help the Cameron's with cleaning up a mess that happened because of the hurricane.

I absolutely adored the Cameron's. They are always so sweet to me. Sarah has been my best friend since we were like 7.

Now Rafe and I haven't got along as much but recently we have. He's been a lot more caring and I think he's been jealous because I've been hanging out with Kelce a lot.

But he is honestly just a friend to me. Kelce has been there for me many times. Rafe wasn't. But moving on from the sappy story.

When I went over to clean near a boat I seen a little girl crying and I immediately went over to her.

"Hey sweetheart! What's wrong?" I ask.

"My bunny! It's in the boat and I can't get it." She points.

"I'll get it for you okay? Stay right here." I smile to her as I'm about to go on the boat.

Then I hear yelling. "Hey what are you doing!" Topper yells.

"Something stupid of course." Rafe butts in.

"Y/n! Be careful!" Kelce yells.

"Hey! There's 1000 bolts in those wires" People say but I continue onto the boat until I see the small bunny.

"Y/n! Get out of there! You're mother would not like this!" Rose yells.

"I got this!" I yell back.

"Please be careful!" Topper now says but as soon as I reach down for the bunny the wire slides against my skin causing shock to go threw my body and I fall.

Everyone started running towards me and I couldn't move from all the shock going threw my body.

"y/n!" Kelce yells coming next to me along with Topper and Rafe.

"I-I can't m-move.."

"Hold on! Come on! Help me get her." Topper says.

"I've got her just move." Rafe says now picking me up, taking me straight to the house.

"Rafe.. it hurts.." I say staring to cry.

"I know. I know. Just hold on okay. God, why did you have to be so stupid to do that." He says placing me down on the counter.

"Y/n! Rafe we need to call an ambulance!" Rose says.

"It's okay I know what to do." Rafe says.

"No you don't! Call an ambulance!" Rose yells.

But as soon as anyone calls my legs and arms start to move but they hurt like a bitch. "I'm okay.." I say.

"No Y/n! You just got shocked by wires!" Rose says to me.

"I'm good.. see." I say trying to get up but I was so weak Rafe caught me in his arms.

"Easy." He says holding my waist. "Let's just let her rest. And if she doesn't feel good we'll take her to the hospital?"

"Fine." Rose says annoyed.

"Why do you have to be so clumsy and nice." Rafe asks me as he helps me upstairs.

"Because.. I just wanted to help that little girl." I say.

"I know. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I could tell you were getting jealous by the way. When Kelce and Top tried to help." I point out as he lays me on his bed.

"Yeah.. maybe a little. Just a tad."

"No you were jealous. The full way." I chuckle.

"Mhm. Get some rest okay? I'll check on you in a few minutes." He says placing a kiss on my head.

"Aww soft Rafe."

"Shush." He says now leaving the room causing me to smile.

If you couldn't tell this was a rafe imagine! I might do a few of these but anyway I hope you enjoyed it! Let me know if you want more. I should've just posted this on my imagines book with drew and rafe. But I wanted to share it here as well!