• John B

It was another rainy day in the cut today so you were now stuck with Pope, John B and JJ in John B's house. Kiara was stuck at work as always. "Hey Y/n." Pope says looking at you. "Yeah." You look at him while JJ and John B were talking about random shit. "Okay so dont tell Kiara but I'm really starting to catch feelingd for her and I dont know what to do." He says nervously.

"Well first off you've gotta tell her soon because what if she meets another guy? Second in pretty sure she likes you. The way she looks at you and when she blushes when you compliment her." You say to him.

"Really?" He asks being suprised and you nod. "Just tell her straight up if you don't you could lose your shot with her." You say and he nods thanking you as well. "Hey Y/n! Come here." You hear John B yell. You then walk over to him. "Yes John B?" You ask confused. "Can you help me stitch this back up?" He asks showing you a rip in his shirt. "Why don't you ask Pope? He is better at sewing then I am." You say pointing to him. "But I want you to." He says being all flirty.

You look over to see JJ with an angry look on his face which you were confused about. "Sure whatever." You say grabbing the shirt and sew it while John B starts flirting with me as usual. "All done." You say giving him his shirt. "Thanks gorgeous." He smiles at you. Gorgeous thats a new one.. You just nod.

"JJ you good?" Pope asks him as JJ still looked pissed off. "Yeah." He says obviously lying. "I think I'm gonna get going the rain finally stopped." You say about to leave but John B grabs your waist. "Aww come on. Just stay a little longer." You hear him then get out of his grip. Again you look over to JJ and you see his hand turn to a fist. Then Pope gives you an odd look. "I'm really getting tired." You try to say. "You could stay here on the couch lr sleep in my bed." John B says.

"Dude let her go home!" JJ speaks up. "What's your problem." John B asks him. "My problem? You know that I like Y/n and you do this shit? Right after I tell you, you just decide to go flirt with her?!" He yells making your jaw drop. He likes you? "You never were gonna tell her so I went for her instead." John B says and Pope and you share a look. You also had a major crush on JJ but you didnt expect him to like you back.

Then you see JJ get into John Bs face. Oh no... this isn't good.. JJ then punches him straight in the face making John B shocked as you and Pope gasped. Then John B and JJ start fighting.

Both of you and Pope ripped them off eachother. "Enough both of you!" You yell pulling JJ by your side. "Come on JJ your coming with me." You say pulling him to your car as you both get in.

It was complete silence until you got to your house. "Why didn't you tell me you liked me?" You asked JJ. "I was nervous... I didn't want to be rejected.. I'm sorry." He says looking down. "JJ listen I like you too. Ive literally had a crush on you for awhile now. I said nothing because I thought you didnt like me." You say and his eyes went wide. "You like me?" He asks and you nod. "Also its okay about the whole John B thing he was kinda freaking me out." You chuckle and so does he.

You both go inside and you make some food. "So can we be like girlfriend and boyf-" JJ tries to ask you but you cut him off by kissing him. "Yes JJ I'll be your girlfriend ." You say making him smile.