Down the Sewer

"JJ? Pope? Why do I have to go down this disgusting ass sewer for a gun that might already be gone?" I ask the two as I cross my arms.

"Because  basically there are these little things that will crawl into our d-" 

"I don't want to hear it. I'll do it. You guys owe me." I stare at them and they nod.

"Just be careful please." JJ says with some emotion.

"I'll try." I sarcastically smile.

I work my way into this drain entrance by crawling. Oh how it smelt like so much shit down here. Honestly wish Kiara was here doing this with me. But no, she has to work like usual. Or she just doesn't want to deal with this shit. Literally.

I'm about half way in until I hear the boys ask if I'm okay. I'm not but we'll just say I am. It sucks but I've gotta do this for John B. Get the gun, turn it in.

I finally get to where I'm supposed to and I start to feel around. 

"Guys! I think I got something..." I say but look down to see a dead rat in my hand causing me to drop it and scream. 

"What happened?" I hear a yell from Pope.

"I'm good!" I yell.

I start feeling around some more until I find it... the gun! So I shove it in the back of my pants but I look behind me to see the water rising. 

That's not good. 

That isn't supposed to be doing that.

"Pope! JJ!" I scream trying to climb the latter to escape.

"Y/n! Get out of there! Now!" JJ yells.

Oh no.. no.. this isn't happening right now.

I get to the top of the latter but I couldn't get the lid off. "Help me!" I yell and I start to panic as the water gets to my chest. JJ and Pope then appear, trying to help pull it off.

"Hey Y/n, hang in there okay!" JJ says trying to pull it off.

"JJ I can't! It-" I get cut off by the water coming above my head and I start to freak out. I accidentally breathe in, causing the water to go in. 

This is it, this is where I'm literally going to die.

My thoughts stopped when the water exited and I was being pulled out onto the road way. 

"Y/n?" JJ and Pope say as I cough out water. 

"What the... actual fuck!" I yell as JJ comforts me.

"We have no clue how that could've happened. Are you okay?" Pope asks.

"No.. but was this what we were looking for?" I smile pulling the gun from behind me and they start to cheer.

"Hell yeah!" JJ says getting a cloth and wiping it off while wrapping it and putting it in the bag.

"You did it Y/n! Yes!" Pope hugs me and I smile.

"I know you'd find it. That's my girl!" JJ kisses my cheek causing me to blush.

"Can we get the hell out of here now?" I ask and get picked up by JJ.

"Yes." They agree and we surely do get the hell out of there. But first I put the lid back on so no one would fall in. 

"Now to the police station." I add on.

This was another request! I hope you guys liked it! I'll update soon. I also published my rafe cameron and drew starkey imagines! This request was from @charlottemaybank!