• Birthday suprise

(requested by: ruffpoxx ) ❤️

Currently I was waiting for John B, Kiara and Pope to get there asses down to the dock near The Wreck. We are going to be going shopping for JJ for his birthday tomorrow! I'm acting like I forgot it was his birthday so it's like a surprise. The others could do whatever but I don't care.

"Finally your here." I yell as they all show up. "Sorry we seen JJ and he talked with us for a sec" Kiara says as the boys shake their head. "Ready?" I ask and they nod.

We get into my car and we head to the store to get stuff for his little party. We got a cake, balloons all the shit you'd need for a party! One thing I decided to do was buy him a card and a gift. The gift was a necklace with a shark tooth on the end because he said he's always wanted one like that. I also bought him a black ring with hints of red in the for his thumb because his one he had broke. The last thing I got was a hat. He loved his hats. It was blue and had nobody cares on the front of it.

As we put the stuff in the cars we head to John N's and the coast was clear. No JJ in site. We hurry and hide everything in John B's room and I go back home to wrap the little gifts I got him.

Later on I got a shower put the gifts beside my bed and fell asleep.

the next morning

I hear my phone ringing and I see that it's from JJ. I pick it up. "Hey JJ what's up?" I ask. "Are you coming over today? Or are we going to hang out or go on the boat?" He asks me. "I'm kinda busy today so I can't i'm sorry!" I say feeling super bad. "o-oh okay.." He says in a sad tone. "I'm sorry i'll call you later though okay?" I say and he says yeah and hangs up the phone.

God I felt so bad not saying happy birthday to him on the phone he sounded so sad. I then get a text from John B saying everything was set up and I said i'd be over soon.

I got dressed and headed to John B's. When I arrived it looked amazing. JJ was going to love it!! Now it was time to get JJ here so you text him saying. "JJ you need to get to John Bs now something terrible just happened!"

Then we all see JJ running towards the house from the window and we all duck down. As he opens the door we all jump out and say happy birthday. "What the fuck! You had me worried that someone like died!" He yells and we chuckle. "Nope. If you thought I forgot today was your bday your wrong." I say smiling and hugging him. "You guys didn't need to do this for me." He says shedding a tear.

"Dude it's your birthday we can't just not do anything." Pope says. "Pope is correct for once." Kiara says. John B just laughs.

All of us ate some hot dogs and burgers then we ate some snacks and cake and sung happy bday to JJ. I have never seen him so happy in his life. Now it was time for me to give him his gift. "JJ come here sit." I say as he does. "Now what?" He asks.

"Hold put your hand." I say. "No Y/n if you got me a gift i'm gonna feel bad." He says and I shake my head and tell him to close his eyes and he did. First I put a card and a little box which was the ring i got him. "Oh no." He says opening the card and smiling and then when he opened the box to see the ring he covered his mouth and hugged me. "Y/n! You didn't need to do this just seeing you guys was enough! Oh my god!" He says putting it on his thumb.

"Not done yet now sit back down." You chuckle and he does and then he closes his eyes again. I take off the hat he's wearing and out the new one on the handed him his necklace. He opens his eyes and tears come down his face. Then he sees the hat as well. "Happy birthday JJ i love you." I say to him and he just hugs me again. As I pull away from the hug he kisses me.

My jaw drops in shock. "Birthday kiss. Really wanted that." He says as everyone laughs. "Mhm. I'll let it slide since it's your bday!" I say smiling and putting his necklace on.

I then had a piece of cake and JJ comes up to me. "Y/n thank you so much for everything. It means so much to me. I never got to have any of this when I was a kid." He says. "Of course JJ." You smile at him. "You have icing all over your lips." He says pointing and laughing. "One more birthday kiss? Just so I can get the icing off?" He asks all innocent. I just laugh and nod. He kisses me and this time it was more passionate and I loved it.

"Got it." He says laughing and so do I.