drunken confessions

imagine was requested by @em_obxlover33 ! this imagine will be jj x kiara!

"Are you going to be coming to the bonfire tonight Kie?" JJ asks as they were swinging on the hammock. 

"I mean I guess. As long as you and the rest of the pogues are there." She says agreeing and JJ just nods his head. "I'll go get ready since it's in like an hour. I'll pick you guys up." She adds pushing herself off the hammock.

"Okay, see you then Kie." He smirks and she waves, walking back to her car.

Kiara rushes home and put on a presentable outfit and does a little bit of makeup. She texts the boys letting them know she was on her way to pick everyone up. 

She was quite anxious about this bonfire. She hasn't been to one for a while and the last one she was at, a fight broke out between Topper and JJ.

That fight between them was because of her. JJ didn't like that Topper was flirting with her, none of the pogues did but when it came to JJ and Kie, he didn't play around. She always wondered if he was jealous or that he actually liked her. Kiara never asked, she thought it would ruin any friendship they had.

It always felt like there was something there. There was plenty of time she thought JJ was going to make a move but he didn't. She was too shy to. She just hoped and prayed there wasn't going to be any fights tonight.

"Get in boys!" She yells as she pulls up to John B's house. One by one they entered the car. JJ called shotgun of course. "No fighting tonight, got it?"

"No promises." JJ smirks and she shoves his shoulder. "What? Fine, no fights." He rolls his eyes.

They arrive at the bonfire and it was packed. The pogues worked their way over to the kegs and poored themselves a beer. Throughout the night Kie had a little more then she expected and she decided to find JJ. But when she found him, he was macking on another girl.

"Are you- are you fucking kidding me JJ!" Kiara yells as the two split up.

"What Kie! I'm busy here!" He yells pointing to the girl.

"That.. that's supposed to be me!" She says with tears forming in her eyes. She really thought he liked her.

"Kie your drunk." He says giving the girl an apologetic look.

"No.. no I'm not! You're a piece of shit! I thought you liked me!" She screams now causing a scene, then she feels an arm on her shoulder, it was Pope.

"Get your hand off me!" She says shoving him away.

"What are you even talking about Kiara? I did like you but you pushed me away!" JJ yells back getting up and facing her.

"Bullshit.. bullshit." She slurs.

"Come on Kie, lets get you some water." Pope says.

"No! This asshole.. this-"

"I'm the asshole? Me? You quite literally said you wanted nothing and now your acting like this?" He huffs.

"Because you kept kissing other girls... you obviously weren't interested in me!" She cries. "Just forget it JJ, I give up." She adds and turns around but ends up twisting her ankle, causing her to fall on it. Then that's when she heard a snap and let out a scream.

"Fuck!" She yells and JJ comes running over and Pope crouches down next to her.

"Oh fuck, that's broken." Pope says.

"Kiara, we got to get you out of here." JJ say with concern in his voice. 

"Don't touch me." She says and he ignores her and picks her up bridal style. "I hate you!" 

"You can hate me all you want right now, but we need to get this checked. You're drunk Kie." He tells her and she stays silent.

...

After getting Kiara's ankle checked, it was actually broken. JJ was currently taking her back to her parents house. Kiara was in the passenger seat knocked out from the pain meds they gave her. 

When JJ arrived he carried her and knocked on the door.

"Oh my gosh! What happened?!" Mrs. Carrera asks rushing to her.

"She broke her ankle at the bonfire. We took her to the doctor and they gave her some pain meds and a cast. They told us that she won't be able to walk on it for a few weeks. The crutches are in her car. I'm sorry this happened." JJ tries to explain until Mr. Carrera was next to his wife.

"Boy, you better be sorry. How did this happen?" He asks with anger lacing his voice.

"She had a lot to drink and she ended up twisting her ankle and landing on it. Again, I really am sorry." He apologises again.

"I told you we couldn't trust these pogues." He says to Anna and Kie wakes up.

"What happened, why am I in your arms?" She asks him.

"Give her here." Mr Carrera says as JJ gives her over to him. "You broke your ankle sweetheart. I'm going to take you to your bedroom." He says carrying her to her room and laying her in her bed. 

"Thank you JJ for at least caring enough to take her to the doctor. I'm sorry about Mike, he'll get over it. Looks like you need some sleep." Anna says trying to comfort him.

"Of course. Just tell her to call us when she can."

"Will do." She smiles closing the door.

...

It was the next morning and when Kiara could actually process her thoughts she texted JJ asking if he could come over. Next thing you know he's on his way and he's in her door frame.

"Hey Kie, how are you feeling?" He asks.

"I'm fine. I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I let my feelings get a head of me." She sighs and he walks to her, sitting on her bed.

"You're allowed to have feelings. I just want to know why you said you didn't want anything and then you did that? I'm not mad but I'm confused."

"I don't know, I didn't want to ruin our friendship I guess." She tells him looking down at her arms.

"I wish you would've been honest because I do like you Kiara, I always did but I thought I was way out of your league." He quietly says but she grabs his hand.

"You're definetly wrong about that. I've liked you ever since I met you J." She smiles. He was happy to see her smiling after just breaking her ankle. He hated seeing you in pain.

"Well, I'm glad we are on the same page about that. I'm sorry. I'm also sorry you broke your ankle."

"It's okay, maybe I shouldn't of got drunk and freaked out like I did." She chuckles. "I'm sorry too."

"You're forgiven, just don't break any more bones, you scared me. Plus you said you hated me and look at you now, saying you like me." He jokes causing the both of them to laugh,

"Yeah, I totally hate you." She chuckles.

"Mhm, sure you do. 'll let you rest, we can talk more about this later." He tells her as he places a kiss on her cheek.

"You can lay with me if you want. My parents won't be home for a little bit." She smiles as he accepts her offer by laying next to her. As soon as he put his arms around her, she was out like a light. 

Okay, I hope this was good, still working on my good writing skills lol! Hope you enjoyed and I hope you all are doing good! Requests are open. I also may go back in to some imagines like I said before and edit them into better imagines. Including this one if it needs some touch ups.