⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ii. the last call.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀After Edward had taken her upstairs, Tomi had showered, brushed her teeth and dried her hair (because if there was one thing worst then new born vampires, it was going to sleep with wet hair

After Edward had taken her upstairs, Tomi had showered, brushed her teeth and dried her hair (because if there was one thing worst then new born vampires, it was going to sleep with wet hair.) Now, she was shuffling through the closet mindlessly for clothes to wear to bed, her fingers toying with the hem of a few sweaters she'd bought with Alice that day they had went shopping. It seemed like eons away now, especially after she'd almost died, but she could still vividly remember the lingerie she'd bought, and how close she'd come to revealing it to Edward.

Well, now that she thought about it, Edward had probably seen it in her thoughts anyways, so it was useless it hide it any longer.

Grasping the soft fabric in her hands, Tomi strolled to the mirror and slipped off the towel that was shielding her body, shivering when the cold met her skin.

She wasn't exactly beautiful, not to herself, anyways. Her breast was still too big to her liking, and her stretch marks covered almost the entirety of her stomach, marks tangling with each other so it looked like she'd been struck by lightening. Her thighs were soft, and when she slid the thin fabric of the panties over her legs, she was painfully aware of the fact that she bore stretch marks there, too.

Next, Tomi clipped on the bra and than covered herself with the thin drape that acted as a dress. Sort of. It was too short to be a dress, and yet just long enough that it showed the end of her butt.

She stared at herself a bit longer, and wondered if Edward could read her thoughts. If he saw her through her eyes.

As if on cue, a knock rasped against the door. "Tomi, are you okay?"

She froze, and then tip-toed to the door. "I'm fine." She said, half a lie and half a truth.

Silence remained for a few moments, but she could tell Edward was still lingering, waiting. She cupped the door handle in her hand, and suddenly shadows overtook it, circling around her messily until she couldn't see the outline of her hands.

"Not now," She hissed at it.

"I can leave you if you want," Edward said, seemingly confused with her outburst.

"Uh- no," She mumbled quickly, shaking her hand to hopefully get rid of them. "I'm sorry, I just, I-"

Growing fustrated now, Tomi started clawing at her skin, the shadows on them unmoving even when she made her attack more violent with the second.