⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀i. mister swan.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

chapter one..
mister swan

"theres anger in her eyes.
anger and grief for what
She could have been."

It was an hectic dream that had Tomi gasping awake in the seat of the plane

It was an hectic dream that had Tomi gasping awake in the seat of the plane. Not the rolling of wheels on the runway, or the sound of beeping machines around her warning the general public that they had finally reached Washington's main airport. 

The girl had always been a heavy sleeper. It was not like she had anything else to do when she was done with her assignments for the day other than drown herself in her comfortable duvet covers and her pillows.

When everyone around her quarter had taken off, only then did Tomi begin to rise from her seat. A bit dizzy and numb in her limbs, she shook off the unease that had been spreading ever since she left her mother and father. She couldn't quite pinpoint what exactly it was— this sort of… alarm, in her chest. A wind of shadows spreading across the light inside her.

Sighing softly to herself, she picked up her bags from the small box that had been shaking greatly all throughout the flight and began to struggle down the tiny alley. 

She had not brought much aside from her wigs, needing the cover in case Charlie saw the white strands of her hair and found her freakish to look at. The last thing she wanted was to make Charlie, who had so kindly offered to shelter her after her allergy to the sun began to grow worse, uncomfortable. Besides, the clothes she wore in Arizona had been made for hot weather, so that made her bags practically feather light. Still, she struggled to walk, mainly because of the numbness, but also partly because of her anxiety that had her knees buckling every few steps.