✷ ACT ONE ; INTRODUCTION.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

In the day time's bright blue sky, the clouds looked grey- ready to tear open and rain down on them, but when night time came and the world became a bleak canvas of darkness, the clouds were bright, so bright you could see them sweep across the ea...

In the day time's bright blue sky, the clouds looked grey- ready to tear open and rain down on them, but when night time came and the world became a bleak canvas of darkness, the clouds were bright, so bright you could see them sweep across the earth's atmosphere. And perhaps that reffered to Tomi, too.

In day time, she was ever so bleak, ever so... morally grey, her skin pale, her moods wavering and fragile, her bones aching.

But at night.. at night she shone, because during the day she couldnt.

And though she figured the sun might hate her by the definite way it tried to be the death of her more than once a year when her allergy spiked and made her skin go red and patchy, she had never found it in herself to hate it back.

She loved nature, and it was a curse and a blessing that she could only witness it in the sun on canvas when she sat down for hours and tried to imagine how light reflected off of a stream or how birds looked flying off into a bright blue sky with wind rippling in their raven wings.

Until the day Charlie, her half-sister's father, proposed that she come live with them, she had always thought having a normal life was impossible for her.

And turns out, she was right.

trigger warnings.
━━━

mentions of eating disorders (main character has one.) mentions of sexual assaults but no direct descriptions of it, mentions of death and blood, duh, lol. Mentions of death and heaven. Violence.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀