⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀vii. ending in darkness.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Lovely girl," Tomi was disoriented by the voice ringing all around, and her eyes that were once blurred by silver wind and snow, still couldn't quite pinpoint what it was she was seeing. "Finally. Our Night Bloomer is here."

She blinked strongly, willing her eyes to work, to see where she was. Few noises were heard, not pleased or displeased. A sort of relief came from the breathing close to her ears.

Finally, when her eyes began to clear, she was able to see three vampires sitting upon thrones. One had long black hair and eyes as red as blood, and Tomi had been taught enough to know this was Aro and his disciples.

Tomi turned her head slightly, and noticed girls alike Alpine and her sitting there, chained to the wall. The girl of ice had joined them, her body seemingly rotting into some sort of peeling ice. There was a cage around all of them, and they all looked at her as if they knew what awaited them. She didn't know them, but still her heart ached.

"Why am I here?" Her voice felt avid and angry, but breathy.

"Its fairly simple," Aro whistled, slowly raising from his seat. "You humans are not made to behold such powers,"

"What do you know?" She scoffed, hating that despite the fact that she was panicking, she still found the place around her beautiful. Above, the sky was seen through rounded windows. The pillars that came down to the floor were engraved with drawings she wanted to look at for far longer than she was allowed, and the flooring was made of dark marble and intricate shapes and forms that almost looked natural.

"Enough." Aro replied darkly, approaching her with precised and careful steps. "The Elemental power shall belong to the vampires. For, only we are powerful enough to hone it properly."

The girl swallowed thickly, taken by a sudden wave of insecurities. Maybe Aro was right. Maybe that was why she couldn't control it properly.

"Well," Aro finally reached Tomi, his long and elegantly sharp hand reaching for her own. "Show me, Dearest?"

She had no idea what she was doing, but she rose a hand and instead of giving into him, she slapped him in the face with it.

His head turned, and though her own muscles immediately began to ache, it was worth it.