Madison

Name: Madison 

Age: 43

Birthday: July 4, 1963

Hair color: Blonde. She would have her hair sometimes pulled up in a high ponytail or pigtails pink and blue streaks going through her hair thanks to our friend Rose's hair-changing spell.

Eye color: Striking Blue

Species: Half fairy and half-witch. She doesn't know she's half-fairy, she only thinks she's a witch. 

Abilities: She can fly, she can manipulate light using the sun and moon. She is also able to use spells.

Maddie is spontaneous and outgoing. She's a little crazy, but hey who isn't a little crazy nowadays. She has a split personality when it comes to hunting down vampires or werewolves, which can come in handy. She loves nature, but I'm sure it has something to do with her fairy side. 

Weapons: trusty baseball bat that she calls Quinn and her two handguns one was black with gold and the other was gold and black. She also had Damien engrave Love on the black and gold handgun and Lost on the gold and black one.

She has a love for the harlequin books.

She loves fashion, hunting, and killing vampires, demons, or even werewolves the bad ones of course. She has a passion for ice-skating, roller-skating, gymnastics. She teaches gymnastics at the youth center during her free time, or when's she not hunting and killing anything, or when she's not busy with schoolwork.

She doesn't have any memories whatsoever of her mother. Her father died due to an unknown illness. Her father was a wizard. Her mother is a fairy who lives in another dimension with her kind far from anything that can harm her kind.

Family: Jacob Black (Imprint), Billy Black (future father-in-law), Rachel Black (Future Sister-in-Law), Rebecca Black (Future Sister-in-law), Crystal Cullen (Best Friend), Hiro (Best friend), Rose McClain (Best Friend), Keiko (Best Friend), Jade Knightly (Best Friend), Damien Forester (Best Friend/adoptive brother), Jackson (Mentor/ Father figure), Kristen Alexander (Friend)