Chapter 34

Disclaimer. All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc., are the property of their respective owners. The original characters, ideas, and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. I only do this for fun.

Out of the Dark & Into the Light

A/N: This story is written by Katara Melody Cullen. If you have any questions, post them in my reviews and I will answer them in my next Author's Note at the bottom of the chapter. This is not a full chapter, but I thought I would give you something to look forward to it's not edited, and I know it's only half a chapter but I thought I would post something so you can know that I haven't forgotten the people who read this story.

Chapter 34

(Crystal's POV)

I had just finished changing Aribelle's bloody attire and left her lying on the bed asleep with the covers covering her. I made my way down the stairs and into the living room where everyone was except for Jackson. I saw Seth and Leah cradling each baby in their arms. It was quite a sight to see, the sixteen-year-old Seth holding his baby boy, while Leah was holding her baby niece.

I decided to let Seth and Leah have their time with the babies, and I will get my chance later.

"Jasper, would you like to come with me to go buy formula and other baby items?" I asked, making my way toward him.

He looked away from Seth and Leah, nodded his head, and gestured for me to take his hand. Which I did, we both made our exit and headed towards the front door. Jasper opened the door, and there stood Maddie with her fist raised mid-air getting ready to knock on the door until Jasper opened it.

"Maddie, what are you doing here?" I asked her curiously while eyeing her up and down. I noticed she had three bags by her feet full of stuff.

Maddie was a petite looking blonde with striking blue eyes, she always had the widest smile on her face.

Maddie also had a split personality when it came to hunting down vampires or werewolves which came in handy

Maddie also had a split personality when it came to hunting down vampires or werewolves which came in handy. She had a certain look to her when she would go out hunting like me, she would have her pulled sometimes into a high ponytail or pigtails with pink and blue streaks going through her hair, thanks to our friend Rose hair changing spell.