Rose McClain

Name: Rose McClain 

Age: looks eighteen but is really 117  

Year of Birth: 1889

Looks: has raven-colored curly hair. She Has brown skin. 

Eye color: brown but turns gold when she uses her powers.
Species: She's not sure what she is. Everyone thinks she's half fairy and half witch, but nobody knows.
Personality: spunky, compassionate, loving, artistic, brainiac, loyal, empathic, ambitious, dependable.
Boyfriend: Hiro (Inuyasha)
Family: Her friends are her family. She was in and out of foster homes until one day she got tired of it. She first met crystal in 1945 when Jackson asked her older sister to erase her memories of Jasper. While she erases jasper's memories. She met crystal again in the '60s when crystal saved her from being a blood slave because the scent of her blood attracts vampires to her. She feels bad for erasing Crystal's memory after being saved by her. She wants to give her memories back to them both. She soon left it alone when Dwayne imprinted on Crystal. She also has a huge hatred for Maria who killed her mother.
Abilities: telekinesis, fire spells just like jade, she can do memory spells too, and more later.

Background: Rose was born and raised in Whitlock manor. Her mother was a slave, she worked as a maid for the Whitlock family and caretaker of Jasper Whitlock. Rose was one of two children. Her older sister was born out rape, while she was born out of love. Rose was friends with Jasper as a child, but their friendship was a secret since a Caucasian person couldn't be friends with an African American. As they got older their friendship drifted apart. Jasper was going to school and making friends, while Rose was learning how to read and write in secret and working as a full-time help.