Was sick thats why their hasn't been any new chapters.

So I wanted to post some chapters on October 30th which was my birthday, which i became 32, but my baby brother got me sick four days before my birthday. Which sucked because I had a birthday party for myself on October 28th, and I also had a custom, Belle cake from beauty and the beast made for me, which was gorgeous. So I had to fight myself to get better. Which I did but I wasn't fully at 100 percent I was like on 80 percent.

So I'll probably be posting some knew chapters towards the end of the month or in December if I can stop fighting myself over different drafts of the chapters. I'm thinking I should post two of the same chapters and have you vote on which chapter is better because I can't decide on which one sounds better.
I will also be taking down the gif and my own pics of the characters I made for the chapters and putting it in a separate book, because it's taking up to much of my chapters. Which I haven't published yet since I'm working on it.

Also this what my cake looked like

Also this what my cake looked like. I always have a theme for each birthday and so this year was belle, and next year is going to be stitch themed. 😊 this cake was extremely heavy, it was also four layers.

Also if you haven't noticed crystal and Jasper daughters all have a name from a Disney princess except Odette, whose name comes from the swan princess and since she's not a Disney princess. I combined Ariel and Belle to make Aribelle, Amira's middle name is Aurora, I wanted Kenzie's middle name to be Anastasia but Disney still hasn't added her as a Disney princess even though they own fox. So for now Kenzie doesn't have a middle name. And Callie's nickname is Elsa but Rose and Emmett decided to make that her middle name because of her abilities. And even though frozen came out in 2013 and breaking Dawn is in 2006 or 2007 it doesn't matter since Callie is from the future and the movie frozen came out before Callie was even born.