Chapter 30

Disclaimer. All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc., are the property of their respective owners. The original characters, ideas, and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. I only do this for fun.

Out of the Dark & Into the Light

A/N: This story is written by Katara Melody Cullen. If you have any questions, post them in my reviews and I will answer them in my next Author's Note at the bottom of the chapter. I hope that you enjoy the story and look forward to reading your reviews. I also do not own the rights to photos; the rights go to whoever shot them. - K

"Jasper's POV"

  ~Fast forward~

Crystal and I had just finally said our I do's and sealed it with an incredible kiss. I was the happiest I had ever been in my entire life now that I had the love of my life as my mate. I knew crystal felt the same way as me because of the happiness flowing from her.

I bent down and gave her another breathtaking kiss, let me tell you if I needed to breathe then it would have taken my breath away too. She had to hold on to me so that her legs wouldn't give out on her.

Once our lips were detached from one another's she whispered three words that always made my day, and they were "I love you." I responded back with an "I love you too."

"Okay lovebirds, save the loving for the honeymoon," Emmett said while pulling crystal from my arms and giving her the biggest bear hug while trying not to break her bones at the same time.

Rosalie came up to me, giving me a hug and smile, then proceeded to walk over to Crystal and pulled her out of Emmett's arms, and gently hugged her.

I could hear Rosalie whispering, "Take care of Jasper," to crystal but we all could hear her, besides Damien and Richard.

"Welcome to the marriage life brother," Emmett says while pulling me into a bro hug.

"Thanks."

"Congratulations Jazz."

"Thanks, Alice, I guess Damien and you are next, right?"

"Let's not move too fast here, I might be immortal but I'm still human. So, will take it one day at a time." Damien rushed out to say. I don't blame him for not wanting to rush it, I mean he was against most vampires all except for Carlisle, Crystal, and Esme. So now finding out that your vampire mate makes everything a lot harder in life.

"Oh, shush you, you'll propose in another two years." The all-knowing Alice Cullen tells him.

"Jasper, I'm so proud that out of all the choices of a vampire you were the one destined for my daughter. I know that you'll always take care of her and put your life on the line when it comes to protecting her." Carlisle told me proudly.

"Thank you, Carlisle, for everything you have done for me, and I mean everything."

Looking behind me I could see Damien and Crystal talking to one another happily.
She glanced over at me and smiled so wide her teeth were showing.