chapter 14

Chapter 14

(Crystal's POV)

I had just awoken from my deep sleep, after going countless hours of making love, and having sex. I never knew that lovemaking could feel so good. I mean, my friends have told me about their sex lives, but to experience it myself was very pleasurable.

I looked to the side of me to see Jasper staring at me with so much love in his eyes that I still couldn't believe he was mine.

I smiled at him, and gave him a small peck on the lips, and muttered out "Good morning."

He only responded back to me with a more passionate kiss on my mouth. "How are you feeling, darlin'?" He asked me with worry laced in his voice.

I smiled and replied, "I feel just wonderful, Jazz."

He smirked and just nodded his head. "Come on, babe, let's go get you some food." He said while getting out of bed and throwing on a long sleeves shirt, and jeans.

"I'll meet you downstairs, love. I just want to take a quick shower first." I told him, though I wasn't too anxious to wash off our mixed scents, but I didn't want to flaunt our mating in front of my parents. They were still easing into having their daughter back home and I wanted to show them respect, at least until they got used to the idea.

Jasper just nodded to me, obviously understanding my thought process, and left the room without another word.

I pushed the covers off of my naked body, and walked into his bathroom, and took a nice quick shower and I also washed my hair too. When I was done, I quickly made my way into my room through our connected bathroom, and went into my closet and changed into a nice pink halter sundress that flowed down to my knees.

I didn't even bother putting shoes on. Instead, I just went bare footed. When I was finished getting dressed, I walked over to my vanity and sat down and blow dried my hair to make my curls bounce too it's normal tight self. I didn't even bother to put lip-gloss on, I just left my appearance the way it was.

I looked myself over in the mirror, and smiled to myself and head out of my room, and down to kitchen where apparently everyone was gathered, which was weird, because they don't eat.

"Good morning everyone." I said with big bright smile. I could tell by the way Emmett was grinning he knew that Jasper and I had sex.

He probably smelled it on Jasper since he hasn't gotten the chance to use the shower, yet. Damnit!

"Well look whose glowing, and has the smile of a person who has finally gotten laid." He said out loud.

I glared over at him, and muttered, "At least I'm getting some."

I heard someone snickering and saw Rosalie, Alice both trying to hide their giggles by holding a hand to their mouths.

"Wow, and apparently it makes her also have very smart mouth, too." Emmett replied back. "And for the record, I am too getting laid." He said with a grin.

I looked at him, and saw my parents looking at me. "Can we not talk about my recent sex life please, especially in front of my parents?" I told him with embarrassment.

Emmett mouthed the word 'Oh' as if just realizing what he said and immediately stopped talking. I knew that if he were human, he would have been blushing.

"Come and eat, darlin. I made you some French toast, with eggs, and some fruit." Jasper said to me while placing a plate of food on the table in an attempt to take the focus off of our sex life.