Author's note

So I'm sorry I haven't really updated I was going to start writing the next chapter but I got some upsetting news about my both my brother's wives who are twin sister's brother died. He was only in his late 30's, I considered as him as my fun loving uncle since I was 5 or 6 yrs old he was found dead in the ocean apparently he was missing since Labor Day. The first thing I thought of was him being murdered since I have a criminal justice background. So they have to hire a private detective since the police aren't going to investigate since the ME put down accidentally drowning which is stupid you can't just assume someone accidentally drowned when you see a body floating in the river or ocean you have to investigate. So i will try to write the next chapter but I'm not sure if I will because my 29th birthday is coming up at the end of this month but than next month is his birthday which is two days after thanksgiving and it hurts that he's not going to be at thanksgiving or there for Christmas. I really do hate the year 2020 all it has done is cause so much people pain and sorrow.
Sorry again that isn't another chapter I really do hope I can start writing the next chapter without feeling sad. I hope I have it up for my birthday which is the 30th of this month but if not I will have it up on November 28th to honor my uncle.