Chapter 32

Start writing your story

Disclaimer. All publicly recognizable characters, settings etc., are the property of their respective owners. The original characters, ideas and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. I only do this for fun.

Out of the Dark & Into the Light

A/N: This story is written by Katara Melody Cullen. If you have any questions, post them in my reviews and I will answer them in my next Author's Note at the bottom of the chapter. This is not a full chapter, but I thought I would give you something to look forward to. It's not edited, and I know it's only half a chapter but I thought I would post something so you can know that I haven't forgotten the people who read this story.

Chapter 32

   (Aribelle's Pov)

Somewhere in the woods near Jackson's manor...

I don't understand what is going on, Kenzie, Nessie, Callie, and I were trying to find my baby sister Amira, and suddenly I'm being transferred into the woods with my sister Kenzie but there was no sign of my sister Amira, or Callie or my cousin Nessie. 

Kenzie and I were just walking around the woods, trying to at least figure out where we were. But I was becoming overly tired and aggravated because I was pregnant. "Kenzie, I'm exhausted, I need you to try using your powers to locate dad."

She stopped walking and turned to me with frustration written all over her face and said, "Aribelle, I don't know what you want from me, I've tried five times already, and It's sort of hard to focus when I have you breathing down my neck."

"You're right I've been breathing down your neck when we're in this situation because of me."

"Belle, I do not blame you for getting us into this situation if anyone is to blame it's Amira. I'll try using my ability again." She told me.

I gave her a smile and said thank you.

I went over to a tree and sat down and watched Kenzie trying to focus on our dad. Her body was glowing bright pink, and her eyes were blue and pink color.  We never understood why her body glowed pink when she used her ability. But my twin Remy glows blue when he's about to teleport. A huge pain in my uterus brought me out of my thoughts, and I knew it was contractions. The pain felt so bad that I thought I would die, I started to whimper in pain, and my body started to topple over.

"Belle, I found dad, he's on a plane and I think I sense mom, Seth, and Leah with him." She said with excitement.  "But Jackson is close by, I think I can lead us there," Kenzie said to me.

Kenzie then turned to face me and noticed that I was laying on the ground in pain, she ran towards me bending down, and laying my head on her lap. "Omigosh, Belle take deep breathes." She brushed my red hair out of my eyes, humming gently to me while trying to use her abilities to take away my pain. 

"I swear, when I see Seth, I'm going to kill him for impregnating me," I muttered angrily. Mackenzie started to laugh, and I joined her, I was glad I was laughing because that meant that her ability to take away pain was working on me.

"Hey Ari, do you think you can use your lighting ability to transport us to Jackson's house, I do not know why I didn't think of this sooner."

I stared at her, and wondered why I didn't think of this either, I just hope this doesn't do any damage to the baby, but I agreed to try.