Chapter 29

Disclaimer. All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc., are the property of their respective owners. The original characters, ideas, and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. I only do this for fun.

Out of the Dark & Into the Light

A/N: If you have any questions, post them in my reviews and I will answer them in my next Author's Note at the bottom of the chapter. I hope that you enjoy the story and look forward to reading your reviews. - K

Chapter 29:

(Crystal's POV)

I was so happy; I was engaged to the most marvelous man who loves me for me and the same goes for him. I couldn't wait to share the rest of my life with him; I was starting to consider getting hitch at the courthouse in Texas with him, and then in the winter I'll let Alice throw me a winter wonderland wedding.  Alice would be angry with me for considering it, but I really don't care, my mind was in total bliss.

I was soon brought out of my thoughts by Jasper. "Darling what are you thinking about?"

I smiled brightly and said, "I want to have an intimate ceremony in the courthouse with you and me."

"We can do that if it would make you happy, but don't you want a real wedding where your father can walk you down the aisle?"

"Yes, it's what all little girls dream of, I always wanted a winter wonderland wedding, so we can have that in December, but for right now I just want to be called your wife." "I waited nearly seventy years just to find my mate."

"Then that's what you'll get."

"We should probably go show everyone my engagement ring."

He smiled and picked me up in his arms and flashed us back to the main house.

Once we were out of the woods, we walked up the stairs to the patio and walked inside the living room through the open doors.

"They're back!" I heard Alice shout while flying down the stairs and into the living room.  The sound of my mom and rose's heels beating against the floor hard while running into the living room, while the heavy footsteps of my father and brothers were behind them.  I couldn't help but laugh at this.

"Let me see it." Mom and Rose said.

I put my hand out and showed them the dazzling engagement ring he gave me.

"Oh, it's beautiful Crystal, I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks, mom, it was his grandmother's ring."

"Congratulations Jasper, you're finally going to be in the married club with us men. "Emmett says excitedly while hitting jaspers back.

"Ha ha, very funny Emmett."

"So, when do you plan on having your wedding?" Rosalie asked excited at the thought of having another wedding.

"I decided to have my wedding in the winter because I like the idea of having a winter wonderland theme, but I also decided that when Jasper and I go to Texas we'll get married at the courthouse."