3.Garden

Enzo and I had been walking around the garden for 15 minutes in silence. It was beautiful; there were roses everywhere- I assumed because of Katherine's middle name- as well as lilys, and lavender.

We walked up to a bench that was placed directly in the middle of the garden, and sat down on it. Enzo just turned his head to the side, and started picking at the roses.

I crossed my legs, and started swinging them back and forth. I looked over at him, and admired his features. He had a sharp jawline that could cut you, beautiful blue eyes that popped out compared to his black hair. He had a bit of stubble, but not enough to call a beard. He was gorgeous, but dangerous.

Then again...so was I.

"Stop doing that" He said with a bit of annoyance

"Stop doing what?" I snapped back

"Looking at me like i'm a painting" he used one hand and grabbed legs to stop them from swinging "And that"

"You should be grateful most people wish they were admired like a painting"

"We're being forced to date does that sound like something most people do!?!"

"We aren't actually dating it's all fake. We both have a problem with it and there's nothing we can do about it, so shut up and deal with it"

His eyes widened as he looked at me with anger. He grabbed my jaw, and made me face him once again "Did you just tell me to shut up?"

"I-i'm sorry." He kept his eyes on mine "Let me go this hurts!" I tried to pull on his hand, but it didn't budge.

His eyes moved to his hand, then back up to my pleading eyes, and he let go. Everyone knew he had anger issues, so this form of acting out wasn't a surprise. "Don't tell me to shut up ever again"

"Fine" I scoffed, and we both rolled our eyes.

"Here's how it's going to go. We do what we need to do twice a week, then I go back to my daily activities of sleeping with other people, and you can go back to whatever it is you do."

"Did you just assume i'm not going to sleep with other people?"

He raised an eyebrow curiously "Are you?" no. I tried to figure out how to say no without sounding like I have a big lack of sexual experience, but it was too late. "Thought so" He said with a chuckle. "Do you have any rules you want to set?"

"Oh look a mafia man asking me about my boundaries...this has never happened" I said jokingly but he didn't laugh "I guess just no sex between us"

"That's it?"

"Well i'd assume you'd treat me with respect if you don't want a humiliating public break up. Plus sex is meant to be meaningful not with some guy i'm being pushed together with"

"Have you ever had sex? It's too good to be shared just between someone you care about. It should just happen because it feels good"

Does this man really not care about anything?

"...No"

"Oh my god you haven't had sex! I'm dating the virgin Mary"

"Hey we aren't dating, and I am not the virgin Mary!"

"Have you had your first kiss?" I nodded "Hand job" I nodded "Oral sex giving or receiving" I paused, and he chuckled again

"I just have a shitty gag reflex" He just looked at me

"How would you know if you haven't tried"

"Because I have a curious mind" I smirked, and he showed the slightest bit of an impressed emotion, but as soon as it appeared it went away.
"Okay how many women have you slept with?"