19. Backyard Camping

A/N. I changed my mind Gray is a horny Pansexual and Enzo is the bi with anger issues. They're in love. Yes this is exactly how me and my best friend are. Now we just need a lesbian with good fashion sense and it's my whole friend group.

Bella's POV

"Enzo if I trip over one more piece of furniture i'm opening my eyes!"

His hands pressed against my eye as of that would stop me from opening them "Just two more turns I promise I won't let you bump into something else."

I heard a door open, and then I felt a breeze. "Why are we outside?"

We turned one more time then he stopped me. "So you know how I wanted to go camping, and you hate being outside."

"Yes."

"I thought we could compromise." He moved his hands off my eyes, and I saw that his backyard has a tent in the middle of it, and there was stuff to make s'more's by his fire place, and a few other outdoorsy things. "We're backyard camping!"

"Oh wow. This is straight out of pinterest."

"You like it?" He asked me excitedly

"I love it! You did all this for me?"

"We'll both of us, but yes."

"This is amazing Enzo." I saw a little set up to watch movies, and his laptop "Oh my god this is camping with wifi!"

He chuckled "Yes it is. So it's not completely dark yet so I was thinking we start by me helping with your soccer skills. We can't really work on your nature skills in my backyard so soccer will do."

I shrugged "Sure, but if I accidentally kick the ball at you anywhere other than your feet I warned you."

He looked at me concerned "Should I be worried?"

"Probably" I gave him a kiss on the cheek than ran to where the soccer balls were. "Do I need cleats?"

"Nah i'll just show you some tricks."

"Not to brag, but I can do magic tricks"

"Wow Houdini. Can you make your dad disappear?"

"I'll leave that to you." I threw the ball to him, and he placed it by his feet.

"Do you know any soccer tricks?"

"I can kick the ball. Usually to the wrong goal but I can do it."

"We'll start simple." He hooked the ball onto his foot, and just started passing the ball from his right to left foot like he was juggling it. "Now you try."

He kicked the ball over to me. I hooked it under my foot, and fling it up in the air. It went over my head and almost hit me. "Maybe you should tell me how to do it before I try."

"Good thinking." He walked over to me, and placed a new ball by my foot. "Okay hook your foot under." I tried and it kept slipping. He got down on one knee in front of me

"Looks like you're proposing."

He chuckled "Would you say yes?"

I thought for a moment "I'd have to see the ring first."

"Sucks I don't have one."

"I see five on your hands." He lifted his hand from my foot. He picked out one that was a skeleton hand holding onto his finger.

"Bella will you not marry me, but promise to one day far in the future consider it."

I pretend to hesitate "I guess."