12. Amusement Park

A/N thank you for 50k I LOVE YA'LL

Also for smut do you guys want SUPER kinky smut. Like BDSM shit 50 shades of grey, or kinda kinky, or not kinky at all.

"Her smile
His eyes
They make the world spin around
Whatever would we do without them?"
- Thruthewaves

Bella's POV

When I woke up I felt a hand running through my hair. I smiled then rolled over to see Enzo besides me, playing on his phone. "Good morning" I muttered.

When he heard my voice a smile appeared on his face. He turned to me, then wrapped his arms around me "Good morning indeed" He buried his face in the crook of my neck, and placed light kisses.

We spent hours yesterday just kissing, and talking. By the time either of us had realized hours passed it was 3 am. I insisted he stayed so I gave him one of his t-shirts I stole, and a pair of mens sweatpants I had from a Halloween costume.

I giggled at his touches "What time is it?"

"10:30"

"Shit! You should probably go before my dad sees you."

"But I don't wanna" He sounded like a fiver year old who was about to throw a fit

"But you have to! I don't want to get in trouble plus my first class starts at 12"

"So we can't spend the day together?"

"No, but I only have two classes today so I end at 2:00! You can pick me up then and we can have our first official date"

"Fine, but i'm also driving you to school, so now I have an excuse to stay and kiss." I moved his arm off of me, and when he thought I was going to straddle his lap I got off the bed "No! Come back"

"After I brush my teeth" I kissed his forehead, and he tried to pull me back on the bed, but I managed to move past him. I saw him on my bed waiting patiently for me finish. I decided to take my sweet time.

Watching him grow impatient was funny. "Bella" He whined

"Enzo" I said in a mocking tone "I need to get dressed."

"We started dating yesterday. Isn't this the point in our relationship where you spend all day on top of me." I walked over to his side of them bed

"As you wish" I flopped down on top of him. My stomach was on his, my head on his arm, and my feet still on the ground. "This isn't very comfortable I'm not sure why you wanted me to do this" I laughed at how funny I am.

"You're crushing me!" He joked. I planted a kiss on his arm, and then sat the way he intended for me to sit. "Can we kiss now?"

"You're so needy." He smiled and then put his hand on the back of my neck, and pulled me closer to him. I moved my hip further back on his body so I was by his groin. I rocked lightly against him, and he groaned.

"That's not fair. This is teasing" I laughed a bit then moved my hips back up to his waist "Better?" I asked, and he nodded.

We started kissing again, until someone opened my door "Hey Bella can I-" Matteo's eyes widened then he quickly turned around "Oh god. I'm going to vomit."

Enzo just smirked at me, but my face turned red from embarrassment. "Matteo get out!" I threw a pillow at him, and he quickly left, and shut the door.

"Oh god" I put my forehead to Enzo's chest in embarrassment.

"He won't remember this in a few days."