47. Big Night

A/N: My longest chapter yet so it's poorly edited BUT the book is coming to an end soon. 🥺. Even tho there's probably around 10 chapters left I still just wanted to say I love you guys and thank you so much for supporting me! Also if you decided to skip this chapter bc of smut the last part at Enzo's POV is very important.

I had showered, done my hair, and I put on light makeup, but some what heavy mascara in hopes of it running down my face. I have sexy red lingerie under my tight black dress, as well as stockings. I didn't know if they wanted me in clothes but I didn't want to walk around without them in case someone saw me.

I was waiting in Enzo's room for them. I think once he finished getting ready he had gone to finish up work. I pulled my phone out so I could scroll through Pinterest while I wait.

After about 10 minutes of filling up my cute skirts board the door finally opened. I put my phone on the bed side table. Enzo walked in and Gray followed. Enzo had his hands behind his back, and Gray stepped in front of him.

"You've gone soft with your subs, you didn't train her at all." Gray said

"Sorry sir." Enzo said as he stepped closer to me "Kneel for us baby."

"No I want to see her outfit." Enzo didn't speak "Sweetheart she's your sub."

"Baby stand up." I did as I was told. I didn't know what to say so I didn't speak "Hands behind your back. Back straight." I did everything he said carefully.

Gray walked over to me. His finger traced up the left side of my body. He lifted my dress ever so slightly. His eyes stayed on my boobs so I moved my eyes from him to Enzo.

I could tell he was anxious about another man touching me, but he was also caught up in all of Gray's movement. I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

"How about we go to the mirror room yes?" Gray suggested, and Enzo smirked

He stepped next to Gray, and cleared his throat. "Bella hasn't been there yet." he pulled on my waist so that I was closer to him "Do you want to watch yourself get fucked, and used by two men baby?" he tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Yes sir" I said seductively. Both boys chuckled darkly.

"She's so innocent" Gray said "If I didn't know better I would have thought she was a virgin."

"She's as tight as one."  my eyebrows furrowed. Why the fuck are they talking about me like i'm not here? Gray started walking out of the room, and Enzo picked me up bridal style. We trailed slightly behind Gray "You know I love and respect you right Bella?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Because tonight I am going to fuck you with nothing, but disrespect." I bit the inside of my cheek so I didn't awkward giggle. At least he warned me.

Gray waited for us by the door "Enzo if I tap your shoulder it means I want you to fully dom her okay?" Enzo nodded

"I have a name you know." I said in a sassy tone.

"Yes brat I know, and i'm sure it sounds lovely when it comes out as a moan." I wanted to talk back but my god was that hot. Gray is kind of a mean dom, but he's great at it.

He opened the door to the room, and Enzo led me inside. It wasn't as big as I thought it would be. The roof, and two walls had mirrors. The other two were black, and had lights on them. The bed was a plain black. There were some drawers, and a TV. I wouldn't have expected it to be a sex room.

Enzo put me down, and I was now standing in front of him.

"Now you can kneel for us. Do you know how to do it or do you need a reminder?" Gray asked