26. Red Means I Love You

TW: violence

(The fits^)

Enzo's POV

I'm sitting in the living room with Gray, Sam and Bella while Gray updates us on Ivan. "He's in the state but his whereabouts, hey that's a fancy word."

"Gray please get through this with no interruptions" I said as I moved Bella closer to me so that her back was meeting my chest.

"Okay fine. His whereabouts are unknown, but we have men everywhere looking for him. My guess is he'll lay low for the next few days making it nearly impossible to find him."

"So he won't come for me?" Bella asked worriedly, and I pouted

"Mostly likely not for a few days, but he's unpredictable. He seems to want to do everything like Enzo whose very impulsive"

I scoffed "Jealous"

"Yeah well it's like he wants to be you I mean his obsession with Bel-" He looked at Bella who looked like she was going to pass out then stopped talking. I kissed her cheek

"I have an idea. How about we take Bella out. It would be fun, and we need a break from looking for Ivan." Sam suggested

I didn't want to stop, but Sam was right Bella's been worried sick, and has had no fun since she found out. "Only if you want to baby."

"Yeah I want to. I've done a lot of online shopping since being here 24/7 and at least one of my new red dresses needs to be shown off"

"I'll go plan something"

"Oh my god can we go to a concert?! Can we go see Doja tomorrow she's so hot" Gray said

"I'd marry the man who took me to a Doja concert" Bella said

"Gray get us five tickets to Doja." I leaned over to sam to whisper "Sam please catch me up on who Doja is"

"Have you heard any songs about men being little shits, and having big dicks?"

"Yeah I have a girlfriend, and a Taylor swift obsession of course I have."

"Those songs were probably by Doja Cat. That song that's like 'That's not cheatin if I wasn't with yo ass' That's her" Okay I hope someone has informed Sam he's tone deaf

I gasped "Oh my god I love her! She is hot!" Bella slapped me

"She's for the girls, gays, theys, and specifically Gray only. Back off." she said

"I'll bark bitch. Anything for Doja." Gray added.

I really don't get them. I doubt I ever will.

...

"Bella come on!" I yelled from down stairs. I was with Gray and Sam while we waited for Allison and Bella.

Turns out I know every Doja Cat song by heart, and I've got to say i'm not ashamed.

"I'm coming Enzo! Don't rush me."

Bella picked out my outfit which was a pair of slightly oversized white jeans, a white top with a green hoodie over it, white converse hight tops, an over the shoulder bag so I can carry her things, and a shit ton of rings.

Sam outfit was picked out by Allison, and the girls both picked Grays.

The girls walked downstairs, and Sam licked his lips when he saw Allison. He rushed up to her, and gave her a kiss.

I looked at Bella in her red dress that fit her perfectly, and only went down mid thigh. My eyes scanned her, and I just stared "Like what you see?"