21. The Truth

A/N: guess who had a shit week...i did. Anyway the fact that the book HIT 100K READS made me feel better. WHAT!?!?!?. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I LOVE YOU. 

Bella's POV

I was on the kitchen making the boys breakfast - which I have almost messed up twice now- when Enzo walked in.

His sweatpants were low on his hips, and he had his hand gripping the bottom of his shirt so it was pulled up slightly. His hair was a complete mess. I have the hottest boyfriend ever.

"Morning sleepyhead." he groaned in response. He walked up behind me, and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Do you need coffee?"

"Please. Also can you please stop yelling my head hurts."

I giggled at him then whispered "Okay. Go sit down."

He kissed my cheek then walked over to the couch. Ale was still there. I heard Enzo chuckle "Who did this?" he pointed to the drawing on his face.

"You did."

"I did something this childish." I nodded "I'm not drinking for awhile."

He lightly slapped my brother, and Ale groaned. "Leave him alone E"

"He's on my couch!" he whined

"Good morning beautiful people! Bella it smells good whatcha making?" Gray said cheerily as he walked in. He didn't even look hung over.

"Pancakes. How are you standing up right?"

"Not sure but I feel fine." he shrugged

"Did you even drink? Is this witchcraft? I feel like I can actually feel the earth spinning." Enzo complained

"I can handle my alcohol. I could go for a run right now and feel fine."

"You suck." I giggled at their bickering.

"Okay come sit down and eat; i'll pour you some coffee."

"Thank you!" they said at the same time but different tones.

I've never seen two grown have the exact same kind of night, but have two different out comes. Enzo looks like he's gonna pass out, and Gray's just happy to be here.

Suddenly Ale sat up, and started looking around. He was definitely confused about where he is. "Ale." I said softly

"What the fuck." he said as he rubbed his eyes.

"You feeling okay?"

"No. Did someone hit me on the head with a baseball bat?"

"See he's normal! He gets it. You fucking alien." Enzo said to Gray.

"You're just jealous you feel like death."

"I don't remember last night." Ale said as he tried to stand, but he almost fell over. I'm definitely telling Matteo about this.

"We drank, we danced, Enzo scared off every girl in the building" he flashed me a proud smirk. Gray looked over at Ale's face "I don't remember doing that though."

"Doing what?"

"The stuff on your face."

"You definitely did that." I said to cover my ass from him thinking it was me.

"I would remember."

"Someone tell me what's on my face!" he half shouted which I could immediately see he regretted. Gray pulled out his phone so Ale could see his face. "This is just sharpie right?"