6. Car Rides

A/N: Ya'll are confused about age Ale is 24, Matteo is 15, Bella is 19, Enzo is 21, and Katherine is 11 and yes ik 4'5 is short but I was literally 4'6 at 11 so it happens plus when i originally wrote her ( at 3 am) she was supposed to be 8 then as i was editing i realized my math was WAY off and i was 2 lazy to change it so i just made her 11 get off my dick.

Enzo's pov

I was on the phone with Bella as she told me about her day. She has just gotten home from school, and called me before she did her homework.

I always wondered what college would be like, but I never got to go. I turned 18, and my dad still decided my future for me. Then he got sick, and now I run the mafia.

"Hey dude we've gotta take care of this hurry" Grayson said as he stuck his head out of the room he was in. I could hear faint screams coming from the room.

"I'm glad you had a good day Bella, but I really need to go."

she sighed "Okay. Wanna hang out tonight?" I looked at Grayson who was waiting for me. I knew i'd have a shitty day, and I didn't want to take it out on her.

"I can't I have plans"

"Okay. Just let me know when you want to hang out next, and we can"

"I will. I really gotta go i'll talk to you later." I hung up the phone before she answered

"Dude I can't believe you're putting me second to a girl."

"I am not!"

"I just waited 30 minutes for you. I'm being put second in your life"

"Third. I like Sam more" Grayson scoffed at my joke, but still followed me like a lost puppy when I walked into the other room.

On a chair, tied up, was a man from the Russian mafia who had been acting as a double agent. I adjusted my suit jacket as I took a seat across from him. "So I'm assuming I don't have to give you the whole run down of what's going to happen. If I don't kill you the Russians will."

"Mr.McKay I swear I told them nothing!"

I pulled out my knife. and traced an E on his stomach, but I didn't cut "So you were working two mafias for fun?"

"No. I-I" He didn't have an explanation because I wasn't wrong.

"You're going to tell me what you told them, or you're going to die right here right now."

"I swear I didn't tell them anything!" He pleaded, and I cut his arm. Grayson let out an evil laugh in the corner as he watched. He loved seeing me all evil. " Please don't kill me I can tell you what they have been saying!"

I raised an eyebrow. Grayson took a seat next to me; he was now intrigued. We never know what those fuckers are thinking "Go ahead"

"They know about that girl Bella De Luca" Everyone knew about her "They see her as a threat and a target"

This caught my attention "What do you mean a target?"

"Well we never had anything that would destroy you till now. They figured she'd be a weakness for you if she was important enough to show off." I clenched my jaw "Not to mention if you guys get married she'll be like royalty and her mafia and yours will be unstoppable and way to powerful"

"So what's their plan?"

"Kill her. They do that you'll be to devastated, and that will lead to you letting your guard down. Plus both your families will become weaker"

I didn't show emotion. Not one bit, but anyone could see the rage in my eyes. More than the usual amount "I won't be devastated I'll be vengeful and that won't be good for anyone" I stood up, and so did Grayson