9. Ball ( pt1)

A/N catch the SPN reference. Also I don't know Italian which I should bc my grandparents speak it, but I don't so the google translated Italian might be off. 

Bella's POV

The ball is tonight, and I've never been more excited for a mafia party. They usually end in a fight so i've actually never been excited for one.

Enzo is picking me up in three hours which means I have to start getting ready soon. Matteo, Ale, and my parents were going to the ball after us which means they get to see how amazing I look in my dress before it starts.

It's a full length red dress, with a slit on my left side that goes to my upper thigh. It wrapped tight around my waist which made it look smaller than it actually is. It had an extremely low neck line which showed a lot of cleavage. Well a lot for me. To complement the dress I had gold heels, and jewelry. Best of all the dress had pockets!

I rolled out of my bed, and walked into Matteo's room "Hey buddy"

"Don't hey buddy me I'm 15"

"You're still my little baby brother"  I flopped down on his bed next to him

"What's up?" He asked

"Nothing I just have a bad feeling about tonight?"

"Something that has to do with Enzo?"

"No. Just a bad feeling about the night"

"You'll be fine. I'll be your own personal body guard"

I shook my head "No you'll dance with your date, and keep her safe from the other mafia men. I have Enzo, so only someone who wants to die will touch me." Matteo nodded in agreement.

I didn't want to ruin his night he's so excited about his date which Allison set up. It's with her little cousin Marie, and honestly they looked a lot alike so Matteo was very pleased. I just sighed, and hooked my arm with his as we looked at the wall in silence.

...

Enzo's POV

"You're sure I looked good when I left the house?" I said to Grayson who was on speaker phone. I was in the car my way to Bella's

"Dude stop freaking out it's weird to see you care about what someone thinks of you."

"I just don't want to disappoint" I shrugged

"I'm a very honest man Enzo if I thought you were ugly I would have told Sam who would have told you"

"Wow thanks" I scoffed. I had pulled my car into Bella's drive way "Okay i'll see  you at the ball"

"Good luck buddy. Don't forget you can't kill everyone who looks in her direction" Stupid Grayson reading my mind

"Bye Gray" I hung up on him then looked in the mirror on my car door. I adjusted my tie. My outfit was all black with the exception of my red pocket square, and my gold watch.

I grabbed the gift I had, and walked up to door. I rang the door bell, and waited for someone to open the door.

They really need to get security here. Giovanni opened the door, and I rolled my eyes "Hello Enzo"

"Giovanni" I faked a smiled although he saw my eye roll seconds ago "Where's Bella?"

"She's getting ready. She never fucking listens. I told her to be ready at seven, and she's not. She should have just skipped the makeup it's not like it would help" I clenched my jaw