43. Mile High Club

A/N IMPORTANT!! Just smut. Also a reminder for those who don't know subspace is when a sub puts full trust into their dom, and kind of slips into a head space where they aren't in full control of their actions. For some it probably feels like a high or like being drunk. For others it feels like an out of body experience. It's totally harmless, and the subs aren't in pain (typically. I've never experienced it just read about it). They just need some extra loving and caring since they aren't really themselves. Bella is 100% fine, and Enzo isn't worried about her safety more so worried about taking care of her until she's out of sub space. Okay enjoy. (IF ANY OF THIS IS WRONG PLEASE DM ME SO I CAN FIX IT AGAIN IM NOT 100% ON IT. I RLLY TRIED WITH RESEARCH THO.)

Bella's POV

I picked up my bag as Enzo continued to kiss my neck, and cheek. Every once in a while he stopped to tell me something about how much he missed me. For someone whose dad died 12 hours ago he seems to be doing okay.

I tried to take a step onto the staircase leading to the plane, but Enzo's hold on me made it nearly impossible "Enzo I love you so much-"

"Mhm I love you too" he hummed as he sucked a little on my neck. It felt really good, but the workers eyes on me did not. I liked that Enzo didn't care.

"But I can't do what I need to do if you're holding onto me so tightly."

He stopped for a moment "What is it you need to do?"

"Walk onto the plane." he spun me around so I was facing him rather than my back to his front, and he kissed my lips

"Done." he picked me up bridal style, as he continued to work his lips on mine. He brought me onto the plane, dropping my bags, and laying me on the couch just big enough for my body.

"So much for not showing affection in public anymore." I said with a giggle

"I'm just giving them a show. Their dicks are probably hard watching you try not to give in. Baby I have no problem showing people what's mine." he moved his body on top of mine. He kissed my lips again, and his hand went to my hair pulling on it harshly. "Fuck I want to tie you up and do so many things to you, but I really can't wait."

Like it was on que the plane door closed. "Y-you want to have sex here"

He unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it to the side. God I missed those tattoos "I was deprived of my favorite fucking taste for so long. I want it on every surface you'll fucking allow me to have it."

"God I missed you!" without so much as another word he slipped a finger into my sweatpants by the waistband and pulled them down. He pulled them off me completely and tossed them by his shirt.

"Take your shirt off for me." I quickly did as he said, not wanting to disappoint "Do you remember the safe word?"

"Will I need it?"

"Probably not today, but when we get home...Baby there's so many things i've thought of doing to you. So many long nights where I fucked my hand wishing it was you. When we get home you are in for an extreme amount of pleasurable pain." he kissed my clit "Now what's the safe word?"

"Impala."

"Atta girl." he kissed the fabric of my panties along my slit. He didn't remove them yet. He moved then to the side slightly, but my clit was still covered "Tell me baby did you think about me with my face buried between your thighs. My mouth on your perfect, wet cunt?"

I bit my lip as he sucked on my clit through the fabric "Mhm." I muttered. He lifted my hips with one hand, and slapped my ass harshly with the other. I whimpered, but it felt so good "Y-yes I thought about it! I thought about you t-touching me all the time!"