50. Anniversary

A/N I know this chapter is a lot and a lot of nonsense but the end is important

Enzo's POV

Bella was pacing back and forth in the kitchen going over the things she had to do "Oh god I have to actually get a flower arrangement set up. And a flower girl!"

"Bella." I said as she paused, but as soon as she did she spoke again

"Allison's kid won't be old enough by then. Omg she's going to pop any day now!"

"Bella." I said a little louder

"My god and I need to get a dress. It's so much stuff to do Enzo." I was about to say her name again but she started to pace faster

"Bella." I screamed in a girly high pitch voice, and she stopped and looked at me in shock "Calm down."

"Enzo it's a lot to do!"

I got up off the chair, and hugged her from behind. I swayed a little "Baby you need a break. I can handle flowers. Kat can also be flower girl. You go get your dress."

"But you have work."

"People can wait two more days to die." she curled her eyebrows

"Why two?"

"Seriously?" she looked at me confused . I let go of her waist, and turned her body to face me "You don't know what tomorrow is?"

"Baby I don't even know what day it is. I've been so stressed."

"Tomorrow is May 27th" she repeated the words under her breath then her eyes widened and she gasped

"Tomorrow is our one year anniversary! Oh my god Enzo i'm so fucking sorry."

"It's okay." I lied. It hurt a little, but i'll get over it.

"No it's not okay! I've been so busy I didn't even remember my anniversary to the guy i'm getting married to."

"Bella seriously it's no big deal." It is "I have tomorrow planned for us anyway so all you need to do is show up and love me."

"I do that everyday! Okay so I need to get you a gift and pick my dress today. Oh shit and I have to help Allison pack her hospital bag. That baby is long over due."

"It's due date is in three days."

"Seriously!!" she groaned "I need to get my shit together."

I giggled "Okay you know what. Gifts aren't necessary my love language is touch, and I will give Sam the day off to help Allison. Just go get your dress."

"How did I get so lucky?"

"Your dad basically handed you to me."

She rolled her eyes "If you want me to touch you don't talk about my dad." she kissed my cheek "Okay i'm going to go get ready. I love you."

"Ti amo di più ." I whispered in her ear

"Oh I love when you speak Italian."

...

*The next day*

It was actually super easy to do flowers. I made my assistant find a flower shop then I picked out pretty black ones. I made sure it didn't look to much like a funeral though.

Bella came home after picking what she said was the perfect dress with Allison, who was meant to be packing a hospital bag with Sam. Then when she came home she fell asleep in my arms right away.