22. First time

A/N: Yeah this is just smut

He looked at me blankly "Ready...f-for sex?"

I chuckled "Yes."

"With me? Like now?"

"Yes Enzo. I'm ready to have sex with you right now."

He smiled then it quickly turned into a smirk. He kissed my forehead "I hope you know in my head I planned this to be much more romantic."

"Fuck romance make me feel good."

"Oh baby you have no idea how many things i'm going to make you feel." He got off the bed "I'm going to grab a condom when I come back I want you naked, and kneeling on the bed."

"Bossy."

"excited." he corrected me

He kissed me again then went to the bathroom. I quickly took my clothes off then folded them. He knows i'm a slob but this just felt necessary. I got on the bed, and sat on my knees. I spread my thighs a bit.

He walked back into the room, and admired me for a minute "I'm going to teach you how to do that properly, but for now you look perfect."

"Enzo can you be gentle?"

He leaned down "Of course. We'll take it slow." I nodded "After tonight though I am going to destroy your tight little body." I gulped "How much you wanna bet that you're wet at the thought huh?"

"I am sir!" I whimpered. His hand went to my clit, and moved in slow circular while I moaned

He moved his fingers "No nicknames tonight. Just you and me and gentle sex"

"I like that."

He lightly pushed me back on the bed so I was laying down. He took his shirt off then lowered his mouth to my neck. I kept him close to me as he made hickeys on my collarbone.

I was nervous and excited. He moved his lips away, and stood up to take his sweatpants, and boxers off. He had such a perfect body. With all his tattoos on display it was even better

He could tell I was nervous. "I'm going to worship the hell out of your body. You have nothing to worry about okay."

"Okay."

"You're so beautiful." he placed the condom on then got on top of me on the bed. His moved his dick through my folds a few times. His tip was pressed to my entrance. "Tell me if it hurts, and I'll slow down. If you want me to stop say the safe word. There will be no judgment I promise."

I kissed his forehead "You're perfect Enzo. I won't need the safe word I trust you"

He smiled. His hand interlocked with me. He slowly started to press into me. He pulled out, and I whimpered at the loss of contact. "So needy." he chuckled. He pushed back in with more of himself. I whimpered again, and then moaned.

My nails dug into his back, and I was surprised it didn't hurt him. "Are you okay?"

It hurt life hell, but I didn't hate the feeling "I'm fine. I want this to be good for you too."

"I'm perfect Bella." he pushed himself all the way into me and let out a groaned. I squeezed his hand to remind him to go at a slow pace.

He did as I wanted, and started to fuck me slowly. I let out a moan. The longer the thrusted the better it felt "Fuck Enzo faster!"

"You're taking me so well. You're doing great." His praise made my heart beat faster. I clenched around him.

"It hurts!" I moaned out

"I know baby. I'm so close." I shut my eyes "Look at me when you fucking cum." I know he likes to dominate so the whole making love thing was new to him.

I honestly like when he degrades me. I liked this those. He was being so gentle like he might break me. It made me happy because maybe he could end up loving me. Even if that wasn't how he felt now this wasn't just some fuck. This was something you do with someone you care about.

I threw my head back in pleasure "i'm gonna cum!"

"Come on my cock baby." I let out a string of moans as I let my high wash over me. I clenched around Enzo "Fuck keep doing that i'm almost there!"

I clenched around him again and he groaned. He picked up his pace just a little bit, and soon enough he was riding out his high inside me. He was letting out a string of curses and then he muttered my name.

His forehead met mine then he kissed me on the lips. "You okay Bella?"

"I'm more than okay. That was amazing."

He chuckled "Wait till I give you the full experience."

He pulled out and I whimpered at the loss of him. "Where are you going?"

"I'll take you to the bathroom and clean you up let me just put my clothes on." He quickly got dressed then scooped me up bridal style. "After care is just as important as having fun" he winked.

"Thank for tonight Enzo." I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you" he placed me down "i'm going to let you use the restroom i'll be back to clean you up."

...

After I peed, and Enzo wiped down my thighs he brought me back into the room to cuddle. I was in just his shirt now, and he held me in his arms.

"Do you feel sore?"

I shrugged "A little."

"It will probably feel like that tomorrow too. We'll just have a lazy day."

I yawned "Sounds like a plan"

"You did so well tonight."

"I like when you praise me. I like when you degrade me even more"

"Is that's so?" I nodded "I'll remember that for next time. I'll also remember that I said I was going to destroy this body. I'm a man of my word."

I didn't know how to respond so I just kissed his chest. "Night Enzo."

"Night Bella."