8. Date Night

Enzo's POV

I'm supposed to make my weekly public appearance with Bella today, so i'm driving to her house while talking to Gray, and Sam. Although I wasn't actually looking at my phone.  They're currently arguing over Star wars. My input was ignored, because apparently I get too protective over the movies.

"Can we all just agree Rey is hot!" Sam said

"Oh and Anakin!" Grayson added

"Good now we can put the argument to rest" I said

"Hey Enzo did you take my advice?" Gray asked.

Did I clear my fucked up head? No because that would take years. I don't have years with Bella. "I sorted out my thoughts"

"And?"

And he was right. I would have been fine if she didn't hug me. This is why I never let people hug me. I'll start to care, and the feeling is weird "And I gave her brother 50 thousand dollars, so she'd smile"

"Oh wow" Gray said

" You're fucking whipped. How long has it been?"

"A month" I mumbled in an embarrassed

"Our boy is growing up so quickly. He's going to let a girl completely change his life in the first mouth." Sam added to his previous statement

"It doesn't matter. We just wouldn't work, so I don't want to talk about it."

"If that's what you want then we respect you, but one more piece of advice" Great his last advice led me to feel...lonely. I cringed at the thought "Don't fuck other women till you're sure it won't work out. Got it"

"Got it. I gotta go i'm at Bella's"

"Have fun!" Sam said

"Be safe you crazy kids" Gray added.

I chuckled then left the call. I got out of my car then walked up to the front door. I knocked and Bella's mom answered. I didn't like her either. "Enzo! What are you doing here?"

"I'm here for Bella"

"Oh we'll her, and the boys are outside, but i'll go get them you can wait in the kitchen" She pointed to where the kitchen was

"Thanks" I walked over there. I was quite a big kitchen. I didn't think they were poor, but for some reason I just didn't think they had that many luxuries. That's kind of a stupid thought since they're in the mafia.

I heard giggling from behind me so I turned around. Bella, and her brothers walked in. She was getting a piggy back ride from Ale.

She had on a backwards red baseball cap, black Lulu Lemon shorts, and what I can only assume is one of her brothers baseball shirts. Her hair was a mess, and she looked like she had been running around in dirt for hours "Ale if you don't put me down I swear to god!"

"If you insist" He dropped her with no warning, and she toppled over, Matteo laughed as he walked past me and to the fridge.

"I hate you both"

"No you don't" Matteo handed her a water. "Sup Enzo" He said

"Hi"

"Hi Enzo! I kind of lost track of time while playing football, and i'm not ready to leave yet"

"It's fine. I'll wait for you"

"Thanks" She squeezed my shoulder as she walked past me, and grabbed some things from the fridge. "Who wants Ice cream?" Both her brothers raised their hands "Enzo?"