7. Feelings I Should't Have

A/N: I'm VERY mad bc I planed this whole chapter based off Ale still living in the house. I literally forgot he wasn't there and i had to come up with with a whole new chapter idea that's why this is bad. Anyway book cover by MelaninVogue

Bella's POV

It took me a good minute and a half to register that I was in Enzo's house. I didn't know where I was in the house, but I did know I could not go out with my bed head.

I looked around the room, and realized there was a bathroom. I walked in it and there was a hairbrush, toothpaste, and a toothbrush that hadn't been used. I was guessing Enzo had someone put it in there when we were driving to his house.

I got as ready as I could then I walked out of my room. I bumped into Gray who was eating a bagel "Hello there Bella!"

"Hi Grayson. Do you know how I get out of here?"

"Leaving so soon?"

"I just didn't know if Enzo still wanted me here." I was playing with the sleeve of my hoodie and Gray gave me a warning look. I guess it was a habit everyone was annoyed with.

"I'll take you to him. I'm sure he'd want to know you're up" Gray made a motion with his hand telling me to follow him. I did, and I looked around at all the beautiful art work as we wandered the halls.

"What time is it?" I asked when I realized I didn't have my phone.

"10 I think." We stopped at a big black door, and Gray knocked

"What?" Enzo said. His voice harsh. He was probably dealing with shit he didn't want to deal with

"Your girl is here" Gray said as he continued knocking on the door to annoy Enzo.

He opened the door, and Gray almost hit him. I couldn't help but laugh "Morning Bella" Enzo said softly

"Morning Enzo. I was just about to head out I didn't want to bother you"

He grabbed my hand as I went to turn around "No stay. I actually had to ask you something. Come in" He led me into his office and Gray followed us.

We each took one of the seats on the other side of Enzo's desk "Dude I only need to talk to Bella"

"I know, but I have nothing else to do." he shrugged

"Whatever. First of all Bella did you eat breakfast?" I shook my head no "Okay we'll get you something to eat in a second. Next I was wondering if you'd like to accompany me to the ball on Saturday?"

I looked at him in shock. I hadn't expected him to actually ask me. "Yeah i'd love to"

"Awww" Gray said as he put his hand on his heart

"Good. I was hoping you'd say yes" Enzo smiled "I'm wearing a black tuxedo with a red pocket square, so your dress should be red."

"Perfect red is my go to color"

"That's why I picked it out! Unless you had other plans today I was going to send a stylist with you to the mall"

"I mean I missed school, and the plans I had later today with my brothers are probably canceled so yeah i'm free"

"Perfect. Have you talked to your brother yet today?"

"Ooo drama" Gray butt in as he took a bit of his bagel

"No not yet. I'm probably going to ask Matteo to come with me to convince him to just talk to our father. I would hate to live without him"

"I'll drive you where ever you need after work"