Epilogue

*Seven years later*

"Bella" I heard someone whisper. I groaned "Baby wake up."

I rolled over and faced Enzo "What time is it?"

"Seven, but it's Christmas and I wanted to give you your gift before everyone gets up." I chuckled and sat up. I grabbed the lighting remote from the nightstand so I could turn on all the lights in the room rather than the lamp Enzo had on

"I'm sleeping in tomorrow. It's been like three weeks since I've had proper sleep."

"No problem. Now, I have gift A which isn't very family friendly, or gift B which is. Which do you want now and which do you want in front of the family?"

"Hmm let me think it's a hard one. I think I want A now."

He smiled, "Good." he leaned in and kissed my lips. His hands cupped my cheek "I was hoping you would say A."

I nodded my head "And i'm really looking forward to it, but I look awful right now. I need to at least brush my teeth."

"I've seen you much worse Bella." I rolled my eyes, and got out of bed before he could grab my waist. "Come back baby!" when I didn't answer because I was brushing my teeth he spoke again "Fine i'll go get some stuff for us"

I heard him going through drawers as I finished brushing my teeth and combing through my hair. I put on some deodorant, and walked back out. Enzo was placing some stuff down on the bed. "Hi handsome."

He smiled at me then walked over and grabbed me by the waist to pull me closer. He kissed my lips softly then picked me up and I giggled "Shh baby. You don't want to wake the house."

"Something tells me I'm going to have a hard time with that." he smirked. He placed me back on the bed. My head landed on the pillow against the headboard. Enzo grabbed my legs and pulled me a little down the bed.

"Lift your head a bit" I did as he told me, and he placed a slink blindfold around my head to cover my eyes

"No, I want to see you!"

"I know i'm just so attractive" he said sarcastically, and if he could see my eyes he could tell I was rolling them. "Take your shirt off"

I quickly lifted it over my head and tossed it to the side of our room. He grabbed my hands, and I heard cuffs. I gasped,  "You're evil."

"The worst" he kissed both my hands "I made sure they weren't cuffed behind your back because I like when you pull my hair. I'm just limiting you"

"I'm not pulling your hair, because I want to see you."

He tisked "You know you've become real sassy with me. I almost forget that you're meant to be my little slut, my submissive." He slapped my clothed cunt harshly and I whimpered "Quiet baby." He hooked a finger in the waistband of my shorts and pulled them down along with my underwear.

He didn't touch me immediately after that so I wiggled my hips and heard him chuckle. His hands grabbed my thighs and he spread my legs "Anything you want you get" he whispered

"I just want you." his palm cupped my cunt, and his lips attached to my neck. His hand laid still...what a fucking tease. He sucked on my neck which would definitely create a hickey I'll need to cover. "That feels so good." I moaned softly

"It's nothing compared to the feeling of having you wrapped around me." he lazily kissed my cheek before sitting up. He got off the bed.

"Where are you going?" He walked over to the dresser and opened our favorite drawer. I only knew because of the sound of the things inside rolling around as he opened it. I couldn't see anything but after a moment I heard buzzing, and I got excited. My legs spread wider.