4.Soccer

A/N LONG CHAPTER

Enzo, and I were sitting in his red Porsche in silence. We were on our way to play soccer with some of his buddies and work associates. Luckily Allison will be there!

I was dressed in black Nike pros, Matteo's favourite grey work out shirt, and black Converse. Enzo had on a pair of white shorts, a tight red jerseys that said McKay on the back with a number 8, and white cleats. I could see most of his tattoos. He must have had at least 30 that were visible.  

"What's your shoe size?" he asked as we pulled up to a stop sign

"seven and a half. Why?"

"You'll hurt yourself if you play in converse i'm getting you new shoes." He paused as he typed on his phone "Favourite color?"

"Red" I uttered. He finished typing then but his phone back in his pocket. "You really don't have to get me new shoes"

"So I should just let you get hurt?" He scoffed

"No but-" I paused again "Wait why do you even care?"

"I don't! I'm doing this for my dad and for the sake of my mafia, but if you're going to be my girlfriend" He put the last word in quotes "I'm not going to shove you around like some whore"

"Oh" I hadn't expected him to say that. I thought I was here to be his little toy for him to show off when he needed to.

"Have you played soccer before?"

"Yeah with my brothers, but we usually play baseball more." He nodded his head "I'm guessing you like soccer"

"Yup"

"Why?"

"I get to release anger anytime I kick the ball. Plus I never lose"

"Well I can't promise i'll be much help to our team"

"Just pass the ball to me and we'll be good"

I nodded then looked around awkwardly "How's Katherine?"

"She's been asking about you. Getting her to like you is impressive"

"Well i'm good with kids. I want to be a teacher"

"You'll make a great teacher" He assured me

I just smiled at him and he looked into my eyes then back to the road.

 ...

We got out of the car and were greeted by a soccer ball being kicked towards Enzo. He placed his foot under it then kicked it up, and caught it in his hands.

"Enzo my man!" A tall man said. He has greens eyes and blond hair. He's cute.

"Hey Gray" Enzo said unenthusiastically

"So this" Gray took a step closer to me and looked me up and down "Must be Bella"

"Must be" I said.

He held out his hand and I shook it "Well beautiful i'm Grayson. You can call me Gray, or when you decide to leave my best friend" He pointed to Enzo who rolled his eyes "I can make you feel good whenever you need me to" I giggled at him the Enzo stepped between us

"Okay that's enough Grayson. Go warm up before I knock you out"

"Someone's feisty" He said and I giggled. He winked then walked away

"I like him"

"Don't. He'll fuck you then make you cry"

"Isn't that what you do to most girls?"