17. Day With Gray

A/N: Okay i definitely think they're switches . Like Enzo was definitely taking it in the ass while Gray degraded him but I think Enzo would tell gray "Get on your knees and beg me kitten" there was definitely some nasty nicknames. Also Gray was the one giving the head, while Enzo praised him. I'm getting carried away but Imagine gray teasing Enzo and Enzo moaning then Gray just chuckled and walks away. Why do I ship them SO much

everyone in this book is so damn fruity...anywho back to our fav straight couple

Bella's POV

I knew Enzo felt guilty. He hasn't stopped calling me every chance he got. "I'll be back tomorrow! I've got a surprise."

"Oo i'm excited!"

"How's it going with Gray and Sam?"

"Then same as it's been for the past five days. Sam tells me the bruise is starting to fade, then Gray tells me my dads a piece of shit, and you didn't mean for this to happen."

"I didn't. I promise."

"Enzo I know. You would never have left if you knew."

He sighed. He blames himself, and it's annoying me "Have you talked to your brothers"

They wanted me back home now that my dad hasn't been home in five days. Ale feels awful. Matteo told me his guilt is practically eating him alive.

"Not ask much as I've talked to you." I saw Gray walk into the kitchen. "Dude where's your shirt?"

"I don't know?" he looked down "Good question."

"Who the fuck is walking around without a shirt?"

"Gray."

"Oh. Yeah he does that sometimes."

"Who ya talking to?" Gray asked

"Enzo."

"Hi Bella's fuck buddy!" He yelled.

Enzo and I laughed. "I should go Gray and I are about to finish New Girl. I'll see you tomorrow."

"See ya then!" I smiled although he couldn't see, and I hung up.

"You little liar. We aren't watching New Girl."

"You don't laugh! It's boring with you."

"So why did you hang up?"

"Because. I know Enzo had you kidnap my dad. I know he hasn't been home in days."

"Oh."

"i'm not mad. It terrifies me that I don't care what you guys do to him."

"He's a bad person. He deserves what's coming to him, and you don't have to feel bad."

"He's treated my brothers and I like this since we were kids. I want him to suffer. I never wanted anyone to suffer yet here we are." I felt a tear roll down my cheek, and Gray hugged me.

"Maybe you'll feel better if you talk to your dad. When Enzo get's back he'll want to see you before he sees your dad. Tell him you want to say goodbye."

"Like get closure?"

"Yeah. Get closure."

"I don't care if he dies, but what if my brothers do?"

"Really...you think they care."

I wiped my tears "No. I still think they deserve a say."

"I can take you to see them, then we can do something fun."