48. In Bed

A/N I know that this is my book but i forgot Grays name is Grayson, Sam's is Samuel and Ales name is Alejandro...that feels so wrong omg. Also when I first gave Ale the nick name Ale in my head it was pronounced Al-a but then it became Al over time and i didn't even realize till i looked at it and was like "wait that doesn't spell Al...wait wasn't meant to"

Bella's POV 

I held my hand up to flash my ring to Allison. It was absolutely perfect. It had a red Dimond in the middle and a bunch of small ones surrounding it, and it fit perfectly. "The night of your engagement you get your back blown out so good we're stuck in your bed, and you get a ring that's weighing down your finger"

"Your ring is weighing down your finger, and why are you complaining you love how Sam proposed."

She groaned "I know it was so cute with all the candles and flowers and the cute speech, but then I threw up. This child is awful!" I leaned my head down to kiss her stomach 

"I love my niece or nephew." 

"Me too. Anyway have you guys told Gray yet? I'm sure he'll be excited."  I chuckled it myself. I forgot to tell her Gray was also the reason i'm stuck in bed "Does he know already! Before me!"

"Well he was there right before it happened"

"But you were getting fucked right before it happened"

"I was...and Gray was there" 

She gasped and grabbed onto my arm "Wait but Enzo was there? Wait did you fuck Gray!" I nodded my head "You're fucking kidding me! You had a threesome. Tell me more!"

"Well Enzo and I talked about it and we said if we were going to do it with anyone it would be Gray. So we did it with Gray."

"How big was he? Remember I get 100 bucks if he's bigger than Enzo. How did he feel?"

"They were about the same size, and he only used his fingers on me."

"Wow months ago you were a virgin. Now you're having threesomes." she wiped away fake tears "I'm so proud. I'm telling Sam!" she pulled out her phone to call him, and Enzo walked in. He looked at me funny 

"What's up baby."

"Why is she in our bed?"

"Because I can't walk and Sam wants her on bed rest."

"Move over I want to sit next to you." I tapped Ally's shoulder 

"Move a little."

"No. I was here first." she stuck her tongue out at Enzo then Sam picked up the phone "Hi my love." 

Enzo walked over to the other side of the bed, and picked her up. "I don't care that you were here first she's my Fiance." 

Ally slapped him shoulder "She's my best friend!" 

"Enzo be careful of the baby!" I heard Sam yell. Enzo placed Allison at the edge of the bed, and then he moved me to the middle and got in on the other side of me. 

He grabbed onto my waist "Happy now?" I asked

"Yes I am." he said as he placed his head in the crook of my neck 

"Fuck you." Allison rolled her eyes, and focused back on Sam "Anyway guess what"

"What?"

"Bella, Enzo, and Gray had a threesome!"

"You told her!" 

"She's my best friend!"

"You told her!" Enzo repeated 

"I'm honestly not surprised. Thank god I didn't place any bets on this because my guess was Gray and Ale before Enzo, Gray, and Bella."

"Why do we keep making bets like this?" I asked. I had a bet going with Sam that Gray would fuck five people before he mans up and tells Ale how he feels 

"You guys are placing bets like this? I want in!"

"100 bucks says Sam has a bigger dick than you" Allison said. I think this baby likes making her piss Enzo off

"Fine i'll whip it out right now! You too Sam" Enzo sat up and I pulled him back 

"No you're not showing her your dick. She's making fun of you."

"Oh" Enzo took his hands off his sweatpants and laid back down on the bed. Allison chuckled. She continued to talk to Sam and Enzo leaned in closer to me "How badly do you want kids? Because I'll give them to you, but I don't know how much of that" he pointed to Allison "I can take"

I chuckled "She's not bad"

"Oh really? She walked in and I was minding my business eating my cereal and she flipped me off. She used to be my favorite one in the friend group." he tapped Allison on the shoulder "Now you're mean."

"Oh boohoo. You're just mad because Bella likes me more. Go cry about it to Kat."

Enzo scoffed "See she's evil!..Allison is not Kat"

I chuckled "Just like four and a half more months then her and Sam will be normal again."

"I don't know Sam's lost his mind. Have you seen how he baby proofed their house?"

"I know that's one place I won't get hurt." 

Allison got off the bed "Okay i'm going home. I love you. Congrats on the engagement and more importantly the threesome."

"Bye Ally. I love you." I elbowed Enzo

"Bye Allison i'm sorry for calling you evil."

"You will be." she death stared him as she walked out 

Enzo turned to me "So we need to start wedding planning, but I has a question."

"Shoot."

"Well I only really have two friends, and I was just wondering if I could ask Ale and Matteo to be groomsmen. Unless you want them to be honorary male bridesmaids."

"I'd love for you to ask them. Plus i'm going to ask Kat to be my bridesmaid since I only have the one friend. Do we need more friends?"

"Yes we do. Who the hell are we going to invite?"

"Holy shit you're right. Do you speak to your family" he shook his head "Me neither. I guess we should invite them though to make it look like we know people. I can ask some cousins to be bridesmaids."

 "Wow we really keep to a small friend group don't we." I nodded 

Okay i'm guessing about five/ six more chapters so the ending and chapters of the three more fillers are going to be so bad i'm sorry ✋🏻