49.Kiss and Make Up

A/N: would you guys follow insta accounts for Bella and Enzo if I made one? Bc knowing me if there's only like 7 followers i'll end up getting bored after three posts, but it low key sounds fun. Anyway time for the story...

also smut

Bella's POV

Enzo and I walked into Kat's room and she rolled her eyes "If i'm getting another lecture about snooping through your things don't worry I stopped."

"That's not what this is about princess."

"Okay, and Enzo where did you get that cool light-saber lighter that you have in your office?"

"I knew you went through my things! I'm putting a lock on all the doors!"

I chuckled at them and sat next to Kat on her bed "I got you something."

"Gifts!" I handed her a small pink box. I decided to spoil my bridesmaids by getting them all rings. There's only me, Alli, Kat, and my cousin Sabrina. She opened the box and smiled "Thanks Bella!" she tossed the note to the side

"We'll read the note Kat!"

"Sorry." she picked it up, and start to read it. It was just me asking her to be bridesmaid and flower girl "Wait really!?!"

"Yeah of course. If there's anyone in Enzo's life that is important enough to ask it's you." she hugged me

"I'm gonna have a sister! Thank god I hate brothers."

I scoffed "Tell me about it. Matteo still asks me to do his laundry." I looked up at Enzo who seemed teary eyed "Would you like to join the hug?"

"Yes please." Kat tried to squirm away but I chuckled and held onto her as Enzo practically jumped on us. "The only people I care about."

"I'm flattered now get off of me before I get crushed to death!" Kat screamed, and Enzo shifted all his weight onto her "No! No!"

I giggled "Okay Enzo get off of the poor girl." he rolled off of her and onto me. I put my arm around him.

"I love you." he muttered

"I love you more." he shook his head no and his hair got all in my face.

"Okay out of my room if you're going to act like this!" Kat said as she tried getting us off her bed "I hate you both."

"Bella do you hear that?"

"Hear what Enzo?" he shrugged

"Probably nothing." Kat scoffed then he giggled and got off of me. He picked Kat up and tossed her over his shoulder "Okay i'm making breakfast before Bella and I head out."

He and I are going to get matching tattoos then we're meeting with a wedding planner. I'm also making him ask my brothers to be groomsmen in person because it's sweet.

...

"Bella please I have a lot of work, and i'm so unbelievably happy for you guys, but I can't be here long." Ale complained as he watched Enzo and I act all lovey dovey at the table

"Sorry." I said in an embarrassed tone

"I can't believe you're getting married. You're so young so thought you wanted to wait. You know who waited...Ale. Now no one will want him because his dick probably stopped working at his age."

Ale hit Matteo "I'm 25!"

"But you admit your dick doesn't work, because you're not denying it." Ale hit him again and Matteo tried pushing him off his chair