24. Submissive

A/N smut...this is me making you happy before I make you hate me.

Enzo called me into his office and I've been sitting here silently for about five minutes while he worked "Okay i'm super fucking bored what do you need?"

He chuckled "How many days ago did you start your birth control?"

"Eight, so now it's in full effect. Oh is this why you called me in here? As much as i'm down to have desk sex yours is wayyy to crowded."

"Not quite. You made it known-" His voice sounded way to much like a lawyer writing up a contract

"Please don't speak to me like a lawyer. Speak like normal Enzo."

"Fair enough. You said you wanted to try the sex i'm into. I'm guessing you've done research on it." trying to do research on BDSM leads to so much porn.

"Yes I did! I'm kind of really hoping you don't have a sex dungeon"

"I don't. Anyway now that your birth control is in full effect I want to start with the BDSM training. Today if you're willing."

I quickly nodded. "Today works."

"Good. So before we do anything this involves an unfortunately long talk about limits and such. We have a safe word but have you heard of the colour system?" I shook my head "Okay it's kind of just reassurance for me and I want us to use it. During sex I might not be pushing you to your limit so you don't use your safe word, but I still might be doing something you don't love. Basically I'll ask you for a colour. Green means keep going. Yellow is slow it down, and red is that it's really not doing anything for you, and I should move onto something else."

"How is it different from the safe word?"

"I'll stop completely for the safe word. Are you clear on this because it's important."

"Color's won't stop sex just the particular thing we're doing. Safe word stops it completely."

"Good girl."

"Can we have sex now?"

"You're so impatient."

"I really really want you inside of me sir." I said in a seductive voice. He thought for a moment

"Go lock the door than strip." I nodded my head and did as I was told. I placed my clothes on the chair and then walked over to him. "I'm not going full throttle till we get everything sorted out, but if you want my dick so badly who am I to say no"

He undid his belt, and unzipped his slacks. He pushed them down along with his boxers. He was half erect so he pumped up and down his dick a few times. "Sit on my cock with you back to my chest."

I excitedly turned around so I was facing his desk. I lowered myself onto him, and moaned. I rocked my hips back and forth but he stopped me "Why would you do that?"

"I didn't give you permission to move. You wanted my dick you got it, but you're not getting any pleasure till I say so."

This has got to be some sort of punishment "Jerk."

He moved a bit in his seat so I felt him move inside of me. He gave me a false moment of hope, but he stopped "Don't call me that. Also no whimpering."

"Fine. Let's just get everything else over with."

"Okay. I'm assuming you don't have an aftercare routine you use?"

"Nope."

"Well I have a different one for every sub. Whatever keeps them from slipping into sub space. I'll have to start with BDSM baby steps until we find a good routine for you."