34. Four dates

Smut!

Enzo's POV

I heard a knock on my office door, and muttered that whoever knocked could come in. "Hey Enzo."

"Hi princess." I flashes a fake smile at my sister

"Are you okay? You ignored me all week. You're always frowning which you used to do a lot, but like you don't do that now. I'm worried."

I got out of my chair, and bent down so I was at her level "I'm sorry Kat. With everything going on with Bella I haven't really been..."

"Happy?" I sighed

"I've changed a lot these past few months. All because of Bella and now that it's her last day here for a while i'm not sure how to handle it."

"But she's coming back. You love her I bet she loves you too."

I lifted an eyebrow "How did you know I was in love with her?"

"Because i'm not at idiot. Last year you didn't refer to any girls by their names. Now you're practically crying over one."

Wow I really have changed. I think I changed for the better though. "I'm going to go pick her up soon, but next time I have free time me and you will do something fun."

"It's you and I but sure." oh god she's going to be smarter than me

"Quick question. Would you ever move to France?"

"Hell yeah. Why?"

I shrugged "Just wondering." I looked at my watch "I gotta go princess."

...

"Jake Gyllenhaal can suck a fuck!" Bella said as the song ended and I agreed "Taylor better get her damn scarf back"

"She doesn't need a connection to that man anymore. She deserves someone way better" Bella nodded her head.

"Where are we going?" she asked as we turned the corner of movie theater. "There's literally no one here." 

"I know." I kept walking until we reached the first screening room, and I stopped at the door "I rented the place."

"Aw that's sweet, but you really didn't need to rent the whole damn building."

"Well..." I opened the door, and led her in. Inside there was Grease waiting to be played. Fairy lights everywhere, candy, and pillows and blankets. "We can't risk Ivan seeing you. That means no outdoor date. I figured we do a bunch of dates here. Four screening rooms and four dates."

Her hand hit her mouth "Enzo...this is amazing. Oh my god! I love it" she jumped up on me, and wrapped her legs around my waist. She leaned down, and kissed me "I wish I could take pictures, but if that fucker taps into our phones again. Ugh!"

"I knew you'd say that so..." I put her down, and handed her a box. She pulled out a camera "We can make a life time of memories today."

"You're going to make me cry! I love it thank you."

"I'm glad you like it, baby." she pulled me closer, and turned the camera around than snapped a photo. "Okay let's watch the movie we have a long ass day ahead of us!"

...

We spent the whole movie time cuddling, eating candy, and kissing. It was awesome. Now we're in room two of four, and it's arts and crafts because why not. Bella said she's always wanted to see me draw, and honestly Bella having paint all over her face is cute.