10. Ball (Pt 2)

A/N thank you enemies2loverz for writing some of this. Also Play the song when it switches to Enzo's POV for the first time. Lastly TRIGGER WARNING sexual assault situation. I don't go very in depth, and it doesn't last long, but if you'd still like to skip it i'll make sure to mark were it starts and ends with a *

Bella's POV

The ballroom is absolutely stunning. It gives off the vibe of a ball in a 1950's movie. The lights were dim, there were arcs all around the room, and murals on the walls. Several tables were placed to the sides, with a big dance floor in the middle. There was also an open bar, and I doubt they ID!

When Enzo, and I walked in many heads turned. Sometimes I forget Enzo's a big bad, powerful, well known mafia leader. I blame that on the fact that i've seem him jump up and down in excitement when I agreed to watch 16 Candles. He's a big softie.

"Everyone's staring" I said shyly.

"Because we're hot." He looked down at me, and could tell I was nervous "How about we get a drink, and then we dance."

I nodded "I'd like that" He let go of my hand to link our arms.

I held my head up high -as did he- and walk through the crowd. I heard people commenting on me, or on my dress. Enzo's jaw clenched when the men commented on my body, and I rolled my eyes when the women commented on his appearance. When we walked up to the bar we joined Gray, Allison, and Sam.

"Hey bitch!" Allison said as she wrapped me in a hug

"Sup loser! I missed you"

"You look wonderful! The dress fits you perfectly"

"Okay, but let's talk about you. Blue was made for you." Sam came up behind her, and wrapped his arms around her waist "I picked it out" He said as he kissed her cheek.

"I'm going to cry at how cute you two are."

"You can cry at how cute I am" Gray said as he spun around to show off his suit

"You look amazing." I wrapped in him a hug, which ended quickly, because people were still staring.

"I'm the best looking one here. That's why I didn't come with a date, now I can leave with whoever I want" A guy walked past him, and smirked. Gray winked.

"You'll be breaking many hearts if you leave with just one person." I joked. Enzo stood next to me, and handed me a drink "Thank you" I kissed him on the cheek.

I don't like who he pretends to be when he's around all these mafia people. Usually when I kiss him on the cheek he blushes, or wraps an arm around my waist. Now he's all stoic.

"We're going to go dance if you want to come!" Allison said

"Oh i'd love to! Enzo already promised we could"

"And we will, but don't just leave your drink around. No one in this room can be trusted"

I nodded then tried drowning the wine. It was not a good idea. "Here Gray finish this" I handed him the wine then grabbed Enzo's hand. He quickly put his drink down then followed me.

The end of My Kind of Women by Mac DeMarco was playing. It wasn't really a slow song or an upbeat song. I stood between Allison, and Enzo. Allison, and I were singing the lyrics while Enzo just kind of stood there awkwardly with Sam.

Sam grabbed Allison's hand and spun her around, so Enzo did the same. I toppled over a bit, but he caught me. His arms around my waist as he just looked at me like he was trying to soak in the moment. I stood up straight, and my hands left his bicep to fix my dress.