23. Safe

A/N Gray is giving Stu from Scream vibes

Bella's POV

When I woke up in an empty bed I immediately frowned. I looked around the room to find my phone. I had missed a few calls from Allison, so I called her back.

"Bitch can you believe a whole damn mafia wants you dead!?!"

"Allison it's" I checked my phone "9:30 I don't need that reminder."

"Right sorry, but are you like okay? That's some pretty big news"

"I am more than okay wanna know why?"

"Why?"

"I am no longer a virgin!"

She gasped "No way! No fucking way. How was it?"

"Amazing, and that's not even half the satisfaction he can give me! I swear he'll break me."

She squealed "I'm so happy! If he knocks you up i'll kill him."

"Nope. I'm gonna go on birth control no way in hell am I getting pregnant."

"Good I haven't prepared to be the rich fun aunt. I need a few more years."

"I'll give you a heads up. I'm gonna go find Enzo i'll talk to you later."

"Okay I love you, i'm happy for you, I want full details next time I see you."

I hung up, and got out of bed. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I heard Paper Rings by Taylor Swift playing loudly, and it made me laugh.

When I walked further into the kitchen Enzo was dancing around shirtless while attempting to cook. "Morning."

He looked up at me "Morning baby!" hr walked over to me and gave me a kiss "I tried cooking an omelet, and it didn't work out so I'm trying pancakes now."

"As long as you don't burn down the kitchen any breakfast works."

"I was gonna bring it to you, but you're here already so we can eat it at the table. How are you feeling?"

"My legs hurt a bit, but nothing I can't handle. I decided i'm gonna go on birth control, but it will take like a week for it to work."

"So we can't have sex for a week?"

"We can't have unprotected sex"

"Does that means shower sex before I go into work?"

"Wait you have to work today!"

"I wasn't planning on it but Sam was able to find the guy who shot at you, and I'm not waisting anytime. We can still go shoe shopping later."

I sighed. I like that he's protective, but the whole killing thing is quite a turn off "Okay."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing" I shrugged

"Baby tell me. I need you to trust me."

"I already don't like that you kill people, but it weighs on my conscious when you kill people because of me."

"I'm trying to keep you safe, and I can't promise i'll stop, but if it makes you uncomfortable I can cut it down to only doing it to douche bags who threaten my girl."

I chuckled "If anyone outside of the mafia had a conversation like this it would be a very big red flag. I'm colourblind though so..." I held my hand up for him to high-five "Bare minimum!"

"Bare minimum! Also are you actually colourblind?"

"Only when it comes to red flags with hot people."