44. Leader

A/N: i'm trying to push chapters out because I have a feeling i'll be grounded next week. I literally got a 96 on my final and it made my grade a 79 how tf did it go down. Anyway #ihavestrictparents

I had Bella on my lap in my office. She's been in subspace for two days, and I can tell it's starting to end. I'm kind of sad i've been enjoying it. We've mostly watched movie, and cuddled. Not to mention she's going back to her house to see her brothers once this ends.

Ale called and asked if Bella wanted to come home, and I explained she was in subspace which he was uncomfortable to hear, but he told me he gets that it's best for her to stay with me till it ends. I knew Ale was kinky! 

I didn't want her to leave my side though, especially because we just spent the past two days attached at the hip. I heard a knock on my door "Come in!" I said as I pushed on Bella's ass so she was on the chair a bit more.

My mom walked in a moment later with some papers. My mom and I were very close when I was little. Up until my dad started to train me to take over. Now we don't talk and it's hard for us to communicate well. "Is she okay?"

I felt Bella nod her head on my shoulder "She's fine. What do you need?"

"We'll since you're taking over now you need to make a public statement at your dads funeral. I suggest you get started on writing it. I also have some papers for you to sign, and when you're free we need to talk about" she pointed at Bella who was facing the opposite direction of my mother.

"There's nothing to discuss about it."

"Your imagine is the most important thing right now. We shall discuss it over dinner." I scoffed. There's nothing to discuss.

"Shut my door on the way out." my mom smiled at me, and then walked out. I took a deep breath, and buried my head in the crook of Bella's neck. "Hi baby." I said with a sigh

"What's wrong?" she whispered, and I chuckled. Even now she's trying to be there for me.

"It's nothing." she shook her head "I have a whole lot of work to do, and a whole lot of people to take care of. You don't need to worry though. I'm alright." she kissed my cheek "How about I take a break. Let's go watch something."

I picked her up gently, and walked her over to the living room. Gray was in there "Hey guys. What's wrong with Bella?"

"Subspace. Why are you at my house?"

Gray chuckled "Subspace. Congratulations. I'm here because I haven't seen you guys in two days and apparently asking Allison if she wants a beer, and fiddling with a knife around her makes me dangerous to a baby."

"You asked a pregnant women if she wanted beer?"

"She didn't look very relaxed I was trying to help!" dear god "Hey if I poke Bella do you think she'll cry." Bella looked up at him with an angry expression.

"Do it and I'll cut your fucking hand off."

"What no! I like my hands!" he held onto his hand closest to Bella and walked to the chair next to the couch "So what are we doing?"

"Movies." I heard someone walk into the room. I turned around to see Kat "Hi princess."

"Hey. Can I join you?"

"Sure. Aren't you sick of hanging out here?" she shrugged and hopped onto the couch next to me

"My friends are limited, dads dead, I have nothing better to do." Bella and I frowned, and I pulled Kat closer to me. I had one arm around Bella and one around my sister "What's wrong with Bella? She's been like this for days"