Movie 115 - MOTHER, MAY I SLEEP WITH DANGER? (2016)

I've been gone for so long, so many things have happened, but like I recently watched this movie and I want to know which genius even came up with the name. Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? Yes, of course, child, it's your life, you do whatever you want. 

But no, this movie doesn't have a supportive mother, and the danger is literally a vampire. Would it have been fine if the danger was just a simple lesbian? No, vampires are badass. Nightalkers, more precisely. 

So, the movie is about this woman, let's call her Danger, lol. She had a lover who came out to her as a Nightwalker/Vampire, but our girl Danger freaked the hell out. In all honesty, we shouldn't blame her. But somehow, Danger becomes a nightwalker and now she has to find an eternal love that would accept her. 

Very lesbian, I swear. 

So, like in retrospect, the movie is actually good and it has some nice discussions which are intelligent regarding vampires and stuff. Anyway, as a movie from 2016, I am disappointed in myself for finding this so late because I liked the movie a lot. A lot, a lot. 

Anyway, fun facts: This movie's story is by our boi James Franco. What was he thinking when writing this? I guess, I'll never know since I'm not up for searching about it. The movie has a bad IMDb rating, like very low, about a 4. 

I'd recommend the movie though since its fun to watch. Also, shoutout to that one dude in the movie who was disgusted seeing two girls being handy. Very unusual. 

Lol, I guess this has gone long enough. I hope you guys watch the movie and have fun. As always, the link is going to be down below:

 https://www0.moviesub.is/movies-mother-may-i-sleep-with-danger-2016-moviesub.html