Not a Movie 94 - FOUR MORE SHOTS PLEASE!

This was a tv series I didn't expect to enjoy as much as I did. It was unexpected, unapologetic in its representation and so fun. What I enjoyed most was how this show broke barriers, like it just went head first in it. 

Let's talk first about the bisxual representation in this show, as well as the 4 lead characters. The show has also become one of my favorites because of how it is centered around these 4 different women, but when we really look at it, we see how they're actually quite similar. At the end of the day, they're just 4 individuals, lost and confused, but they have each other. 

I think this show does a phenomenal job at portraying friendship as well as unproblematic male representation. I loved almost all of the male characters in this show because all of them were actually written as individuals as well, not just enemies, lol. 

Also, let's just address the elephant in the chapter. Yes, the show is an Asian (Indian) production. But like, its a great show, and I actually procrastinated a whole day just to complete watching it's 2 seasons. 

And you can also watch it, minus the procrastination, from either Amazon Prime, or from the links below. Hope you all enjoy it too!

(P.s. This show has kick-ass soundtrack)

Season 1:

https://ww2.gomovies.digital/tv-series/four-more-shots-please-season-1-sub-eng/aoZ5avPV/ZV0zCKRo/7P7mW5fu-watch-online-free.html

Season 2:

https://ww2.gomovies.digital/tv-series/four-more-shots-please-season-2-sub-eng/CTkaWn7b/ytIU54mD/y1gJfpYt-watch-online-free.html