Movie 38 - SIGNATURE MOVE

Song Used: Coulda Been Something by The Lost Angeles (Fekbek Remix)

The movie is diverse as well as relatable, I can tell you that, and it hit home with me. The way the movie revolves around a Muslim woman that hasn't come out to her mother yet and the way that the movie blends two different cultures together is commendable. 

I understand how upbringings are different in cultures and religions, but also how every family is different as well, no matter what culture or religion they belong to. 

This movie shows that no matter how we look at things, we have a certain path to walk on. It doesn't mean that the path someone else chooses is wrong from the path we chose. Just, that the destination is almost always the same.  

Also, I am completely smitten with Sari Sanchez. And I love Shabana Azmi's role as Fawzia Mirza's mother in the movie. The way she acts as a TV obsessed mother is enjoyable. 

A heads up: I could not find the movie with english subtitles since there are Mexican as well as Urdu dialogues in the movie. So, I hope you either know both the languages or one of them. Personally, I only knew one and was feeling a little clueless through out the movie. 

But, anyway, here's the movie link:

http://moviesonline.la/watch/XvjB56ve-signature-move.html