Movie 49 - LOST AND DELIRIOUS

This movie is one of the first movies I had seen that showed a same-sex representation of love, and it is so good, enough to make me watch it again. 

I like the story of how it revolves around these three girls with different personalities, and how each of them cope with everything happening around them.

 The drastic change in Paulie is just so heartbreaking and yet so well-played out. I think the best part of the movie starts when Paulie begins to fight for Victoria even when she knows she's going to lose in the end, but she still tries, hoping that Victoria might somehow come back to her. 

The way that through out the movie Paulie keeps claiming that they aren't lesbians and that she is Paulie and Victoria is Victoria is what makes it even more wonderful. She sees her love as completely normal, the way everyone should, and that's admirable. 

Hats off to the creators and the actors for bringing this movie to life.  

The movie is a real treat to watch, with all the right life-lessons, all the great chemistry, and all that uniqueness. I recommend you to watch it, and you will surely not be disappointed. 

The link to the movie is down below:

http://putlockers.tf/watch/bxqw8AdJ-lost-and-delirious.html

Enjoy!