Movie 29 - BLUE IS THE WARMEST COLOR

I had seen the movie around, I think, 2015. It was the time when I was getting interested in foreign movies, mainly those movies that had LGBT+ representation. @AratrikaRoy21 requested a review of this movie, so here it is. 

The movie is philosophical and genuine, that it sucks you in. Adele and Emma have this chemistry that can't be competed with anyone else's as they fall into a relationship even they, themselves, can't handle. From the very beginning when they met, you can see how opposite they are by their likes and dislikes, but that doesn't matter. 

This movie also has some ehm...you-know-what scenes, which are not censored at all. But, I believe that the movie isn't commendable because of the well played out sex scenes, but because of how the movie moves forward patiently, making sure to not leave any loose strings. 

What I liked most in this movie are the philosophical views and perspectives of everything that is shown in the movie. I like how they applied the color blue in the story and it fits so well with everything. 

This movie is a must see if you haven't. Blue is the warmest color is definitely a movie that requires full focus of the watcher since it delves into a lot of deep stuff. 

http://www.watchonline.red/blue-is-the-warmest-color-2013-watch-online/

Well, I hope you watch the movie and enjoy it. The link to the movie is shown above^

Featured song: I follow rivers by Lykke Li