Movie 121 - CITY OF TREES

So this here is a film from 2019 which I recently discovered from YouTube. I watched it because it seemed like a good movie, and I definitely was not disappointed with the production, the storyline, or the actors.
Considering that the movie could remain in the shadows for 2 whole years under my gay watch, I believe that the movie's budget wasn't as marvelous as are for other movies. But anyway, City of Trees is one of the more chill but also deep movies that I've ever seen.
It's a simple film, but it's sweet and enjoyable.
So, City of Trees is about a woman who goes back to her hometown after many years. Since they mention her age, she went back after 10 whole years. Yikes. Anyway, she's got to face her demons and people who she didn't before.
I swear there's a nice storyline in this film and I could rewatch it if I didn't have assignments biting at me ass.
Oh yeah, almost forgot. This movie has Christmas vibes. Wait, it is around Christmas time in the movie so yeah, happy advance Christmas?
The link to the movie, as always, will be down below. I'll add the YouTube video right over here if you guys just wanna watch it on good ol' Wattpad. Lol
Anyway, hope you peeps enjoy and have a great time watching. :)

https://youtu.be/EaBf98CR7_g