Not a Movie 57 - THE RICH MAN'S DAUGHTER

Recommended by sagittaire95 

Main Soundtracks: Aicelle Santos - Be with you
                                        Glazia de Castro - Till it's time

This is probably going to be longer than the reviews I have been writing because I have a lot to say about this particular tv series. So, I'll start with talking about how this is a tv show from the Philipines. The languages that are commonly spoken on the show are Tagalog, Chinese and English. 

It's a show that revolves around Jade Tachingco, who is played by the very beautiful Rhian Ramos. She is a part of a very traditional Chinese family. The Tachingco family plays an important role in the show as well as Althea, who is an ordinary wedding coordinator played by Glazia de Castro. 

Well, without spoiling the show much, I'll talk about how the show is gonna have a lot of crying and a lot of slaps. But, that all makes it the more appealing. No one told me how much I was gonna get pulled into the storyline and the actors' acting. 

Every one of the actors played their characters very well, it seemed almost effortless. And I found myself being impressed by them paying close attention to the little details of their characters. 

This was such an enjoyable tv show for me; I laughed, I cried, I mostly laughed. And I even screamed at my screen, and not to forget how I began to wish death on a few characters in the show. 

This is definitely a show worthy of the 2 days it took for me to watch it completely. 

I'll end the review with, ofcourse, the link and a quote I read in the comments section on one of the episodes, "Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they're open." I think it is from the Travelling Wilburys.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the show. You can watch all the 65 episodes on youtube.

The link to the whole playlist for the tv series is right here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGRhcC_vtOrYPRRLF9XZ8EjdF0k1YRJWv

Enjoy!